Does taller girls usually have better figure?

• Height doesn´t determine quality of figure
    68% (28)62% (18)66% (46)Vote
  • Taller girls have usually better figure
    24% (10)31% (9)27% (19)Vote
  • I prefer shorter girls
    8% (3)7% (2)7% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets just say, if you have two equally good looking girls

But one is tall and the other is short... i can garantee the tall one will be looked at as the one thats harder to pick up and would intimidate hot men

Iv seen good looking short girls miss out on a crowd of guys that her height just plays against her

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• yeah no

fucking filler wow. why!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so I see this girl at the mall very tall smoking hot model body

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, that's no where near true!

0|0
    0|0
  • They tend to look skinnier and more proportional when they look bigger. But proportions is another situation

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • It they are very tall it seems like a disproportionate number have bad posture but the figure doesn't seem to be better or worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I admit, I like taller girls, but usually not for their figures. I have only once dated a shorter girl, but she was also waaaaay more curvy than the taller ones I usually date, which tend to be skinnier, sure, but also less hips/ butt and smaller breast size... but also a thin waist/flat tummy. Its a trade off, not a better than scenario.

And I know people can be tall and curvy or small and flat, but these are my experiences here.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 5'10 so pretty damn tall. I've never really heard bad comments about my figure.. quite the opposite, actually. I can't imagine a guy saying a girl's legs are too long!

0|2
    0|0
    • Yea id say thats pretty true

I haven't really heard anyone saying her legs are too long

• @TripleAce
      hah yeeeah well that was just a random example but growing up and always having been tall, I always sort of felt like people looked down on me for being so tall? (... no pun intended.)
      As if being taller than a lot of guys and just overall bigger, like bigger feet and all than a girl who's just barely 5' made me less feminine. I only recently embraced my height so don't mind me, advocating for all the tall girls out there! :P

• Haha not really but the taller someone is the more evenly the weight is usually distributed on that persons body so even if a tall person is on the heavier side they might still look an average normal weight and even thinner than a shorter person with a similar weight. It sucks when you're tall and actually skinny though because you'll look like a skeleton real quick 😪

1|0
    0|0
  • Not always, but technically speaking height does provide a certain more sophisticated look. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always?

And it's *Do taller girls usually have better figures?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I noticed it. Originally I wrote Does taller girl usually has better figure than short one. But it did sound stupid so I deleted it and I forget to edit Does.. So yeah..

• No worries, we all make mistakes. I normally correct people because not everyone speaks English as a native language and I aim to help.

• Thank you for understanding :)

• No i dont think those two are related.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, some like curvy and some like petite.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not sure but maybe they tend to be more slim

0|0
    0|0
  • i've noticed that shorter girls have better figures

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on what you consider better. Most models are tall but those are fashion industry's standards. Most men are more attracted to shorter girls.

0|0
    0|0