What do you say when someone that you don't like tells you "I love you"?

It's funny because it's awkward

• Even if I don't like the person, I say I love you back
  • I don't reply. Quiet as fuck.
  • I try to change the conversation
  • I say thanks (I do this sometimes if it's a fucking player lol)
  • I say I love me too (this is fun as fuck XD)
  • I try to tell why I don't feel the same way without making the person feel bad (well, if it's a good person this is the right thing to do)
  • I like big butts and I cannot lie, your other brot hers can't deny, when a girl walks in with a hsbiajsbsshjr you get akdhdjsj on your face. I need to read the lyrics of this song. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd prbbly make an excuse to leave😐

*checks phone*
    *no new text message*
    "Hey mum just texted me and she told me he needs me at home now. Bye"

• Hahahahaha good one!

Which one did you choose?

• Either that or i would say "say what? You love me? Boy! Listen up! I dont even like yo stinky ass face and now you tellin me you like me? The fcks wrong with you bro?" 👈🏼 kinda harsh but its the truth😒

The last one of course😎😂

What Guys Said 15

• "you tryin' to Mosby me? xD"

• I probably *poke* her and be like
    "Hey you didn't say it back"

• I have said "I love me too" and the girl called me a fucking asshole and said she hated me lol!
    we ended up hooking up anyways and eventually i told her i loved her too lol! <3

• the last time that happened to me I asked if she was drunk, never heard from her again, problem solved.

• Either I blush!
    Or I am like love you to darling.
    Or yeah I love myself too.
    Depends on my mood...
    But till now no-one ever said it face to face to me... Something like that..

• You can confront him and tell him you don't like him like that. Or is he just abusing the phrase "I love you" to everyone, because majority of the people abuse it nowadays so it's hard to tell if they do or not.

• Meh, he's a stupid dude who tells this to girls to get in their pants. I'm just ignoring him and telling him thanks and I love me too and shit so he gets pissed. I bet I'm the only one who does this, all the girls fall for him. I've been in that situation and it did hurt, now I won't make the same mistake.

• And it works? He must be one hell of an actor. That's hilarious how majority of the girls will fall for that. Atta girl, stay strong and keep on!

• Oh yeah, he's a great actor, he makes girls feel so special. There are many of this kind where I used to live. Thanks god I moved and I don't have as many fake people as I used to have in my life.
      Thanks a lot! I'll stay strong.

Well, I would fall for him if I wouldn't lived that experience before, the first time it happened to me I thgouht it was legit love XDDDD how dumb! I cried because I knew time later he was a player and I promised to myself to never fall again.

• It's yet to happen, but I'd find it awkward.

• I had a girl text me that she loves me. I ignored it and pretended that she never said it. Looking back, that might have been really mean. Maybe I should have acknowledged it. We spoke all day every day. She still loves me though so I never lost out on anything much. xD

• I say I don't like u 😂😂😂I won't lie to gain the love of someone I don't like

• Last time it happened I laughed and sarcasticly said I love back as I thought the person was joking

• Who doesn't like big butts

• I love option E lol. But I'd probably go with D or F

• "now this is awkward" jk Man, I don't even know what to say tbh.

• If this is a serious question, give serious options in the poll. Anyway, I would simply list the reasons why I do not like them back.

• @jxpxtxr baby i rove yhuuuuuuu 👄💋

What Girls Said 11

• This has happened to me before when I was in high school. It was at a friend's place for New Years... I had no idea what to do, so I awkwardly said... "oh wow... uhh, I've gotta go, be right back," and never came back and it just got awkward after. If I could go back, I wish I was nicer and got out of it more gracefully. I know it probably took a lot of courage to say that to me.

• That's happened to me before with a friend.

I told him to not say those words to me again and asked if he even knew what they meant... I was really quite harsh about it, thinking back. I never talked to him again since. :/

• I love me too! What a ka-wink-ee-dink.

• he told me he loved me without me knowing him all that well?

That would freak me out...

Why would a person just go to you and say I love you just like that?

• I ignore it, and change the subject or just say thanks :s

• This happened. I punched him in the throat.

• I'd say thank you and then get awkwardly silent.

• I get quiet and try to change the subject. 😐

• If I don't love them back I just say "I love youtube" really fast

• I'm silent for a moment, smile and change the conversation.

• I say thanks.