Personality Test!! Which is a must have if you had to pick one only?

On the comments, if you had to give up three what would it be?

• Intelligent
  • Funny
  • Down to earth
  • Romantic
  • Ride or Die
They say when a women is too funny its not as appealing and I think guys will definitely choose intelligence over the others.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like smart guys ;)
    Usually funny, intelligent guys are condescending dicks so I either like funny guys who aren't that intelligent or intelligent guys who aren't that funny. Keeps them humble!

Then again... that 'romance' one would be nice cause that shit dies after they get used to you and know you're not goin no where. Its been a killer for me in every relationship. Like if you stop being romantic with me, we're done.

So I guess I'd choose an intelligent, romantic guy over an intelligent, funny guy. Ughh that was so hard! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Ride or die 😎

What Girls Said 8

• Intwlligent or funny

• Intelligence is so sexy

• ride or die
    intelligence
    down to earth
    funny
    romantic

• Ride or die. Loyalty is very important.

• Saw intelligence and didn't even look at any of the other options, already made my mind up 😂

• This is tough... I'm cerebral, but I can't be with a super serious guy with no sense of humor. So I voted for Funny. This is the order I would pick:

Funny
    Intelligent
    Down to earth
    Romantic

and I don't want ride or die at all. So I guess down to earth, romantic and ride & die would be three I would toss out.

• Sense of humor is a must!

• 3 for my personality or a potential partner's personality?

I suppose I'd answer the same..

I don't know what you mean by Ride or Die

• Oh I should have been specific. For your partner. It means, Whatever you do they will be there to support you.

• I'd give up down to earth, ride or die, and (reluctantly) romantic

What Guys Said 6

• Down to earth! Clever people can be arrogant and working for NASA does nothing for me anyway, funny is good but not if you're not also down to earth, romance to me is meh, ride or die people can be impulsive and destructive.

• intelligence is overrated :p
    i choose romantic! <3

• Definitely A.

• Intelligent, all of those other options are a waste of time.

• i would rather be intelligent over anything else. intelligence is more important to me

• Intelligence. Smart, sarcastic humour is always great but that often comes with that.