Are there any places where I can pray in privacy?

I need to pray, but I never was comfortable doing it in large groups or in a public place. I feel like I would like to pray in an area with religious tones, but I don't have access to my church. Where should I go?

Most Helpful Guy

• "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others."
    Matt 6:5 http://biblehub.com/matthew/6-5.htm
    A church, chapel or your room thus.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can pray anywhere. God is everywhere. But if you want privacy, designate a time when you are home. Go to your room or a quiet place and pray.

What Guys Said 6

• Think of a place you like to be, whether its in your room or on your back porch. Is there a park somewhere nearby where there's a lot of open space? You could also set up a prayer room at your house.

• in your room, a bathroom stall. anywhere you can shut a door behind you.

• You could go to your room

• Anywhere actually but maybe the rooftop , the beach , anywhere

• anywhere quiet and comfortable. your room is probably the best place.

• The Word of God says to pray secretly even mentions closet.

What Girls Said 3

• The bathroom. The bathroom is the best place for everything.

But seriously, are you praying to a god who cares where you're praying from? If not, just find someplace you feel comfortable.

• You can pray ANYWHERE you can pray at home, work, etc. it just doesn't have to be at church. There isn't a mountain high or a valley to low God here's you where ever you are!

• You can pray anywhere. It doesn't have to be out loud. God knows what you're thinking. Or pray in your closet/room.. Put some worship music on.