I'm not attractive enough to get a boyfriend?

I've never had a boyfriend yet alone been on a date. I'm always paranoid and self concious that I'm not attractuve enough for anyone and it hurts becuase I just feel ugly all of the time and no I don't let people know it or show it. What to do?

I've always felt ugly because I've never been exactly skinny because of a gland condition and I've tried all I can but nothing helps so I just feel like if I was skinny I'd be pretty, beacuse, I have clear skin, rosy cheeks, nice but awkward skin tone, and I'm athletic (gymnastics and 3rd degree black belt) its just the body doesn't match up to who I am. I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• Your attitude over your looks is holding you back. I'll bet you aren't nearly as ugly as you think you are.

Have some girlfriends give you a makeover. Dress a little nicer to school. Flirt a little. See where it goes. Let's guys know you are interested. You will be surprised.

Most Helpful Girl

• HEY HEY HEY don't feel like you aren't attractive enough. Everyone has different opinions on what they do and don't find attractive. For instance, some guys will find incredibly skinny girls with blond hair and blue eyes attractive, whereas some will find plus size women with brown hair and dark eyes attractive. Or, if you are like me, some people just don't feel sexual attraction at all.
    Its all in the eyes of the person.
    Also being skinny doesn't always give you clear skin and rosy cheeks. I have a super fast metabolism meaning i have to eat almost double what i would if i had a normal one, and I'm still pale and get acne as much as the next girl.
    And many of societies do's and donut's about how to be attractive, such as A THIGH GAP, is purely from women saying that men find it attractive, not actually from men, who often don't care whether you have one or not.

What Guys Said 6

• You're so young you have quite literally so much of your life to find somebody. Don't dwell on the fact you can't get a boyfriend because he's not your happiness anyway right? Or at least he shouldn't be, work on yourself, be the best version you can be and watch the guys come running, I'm not even kidding but with that attitude I wouldn't date you either. Pick up your head you got this!

• We're all ugly to someone.

• Hard to say anything about your attractiveness without having seen you. But there most likely are guys who would be happy to date you, you just can't have too high expectations.

• You should be yourself and accept who you are. Not every single person is perfect in this world. There's always something ugly about a person, but it sure doesn't mean your hearts ugly.

• You'll find someone... And why not work on yourself

• Let's see you. How can we form an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I was told I was ugly my whole life even recently by a guy on this. What is it that makes you feel ugly?

• You're under 18... relax

• Chill out, you have a while to find love. You're not even 18 yet.