Which pill would you take?

Which pill would you take?
Well it's definitely not red. That bastard is not getting any money from me! Ahem. Anyway, I went back and forth between blue and yellow. I was set on yellow because I'm not even sure love between 2 people exist and I don't know what it feels like now so what would I be missing? But then, I'd always wonder what if... so I choose blue. I wouldn't be missing out since that's never happened anyway 😂

• Red Pill
  • Blue Pill
  • Yellow Pill

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't need a billion dollars, and if I was dead, I wouldn't care who got the money. And I'd rather not die in ten years.

Money trumps orgasm, and if I really wanted to, heroin is 10,000 times better than an orgasm, anyway. Or just some weak opiates are better than an orgasm. 10,000 a month is ridiculous. That's twice as much as I'd need to live like a king. Once you get past 60, 70k per year, everything else is just entertainment and extras. 70k would be plenty. 40k is enough to live on well. Hell. At this point, I would sacrifice orgasms in sex for 15k a year. Oh. I thought it was no orgasms at all. Hell. I can still wank it? Seriously? That's a no brainer.

And I don't care if I got all the love in the world. I would never want to live forever. If you ask me, 60 years is too long. The only reason I would is if I became immortal and invulnerable, so I could take control of the world and grow my knowledge to its absolute limit and become a philosopher king to guide humanity based on my centuries/millennia of knowledge and experience and attempt to divert their own self-destruction through hate and lack of understanding and the continuous cycle of repeated, idiotic mistakes and broken elitist economic and political systems. Hegel spoke of. "History repeats itself." And even then. I wouldn't be doing it for myself. And even still, I probably wouldn't do it unless I had a way to kill myself or die, eventually. Life is pain. Only reason someone would want to live forever is if they're afraid of death. I'm afraid of the pain of dying, but I'm not afraid of death.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd take the red pill. I could feel love and live life to the fullest. I could still have kids (which I don't know if I would do because I was going to die but nevertheless) and have a normal life. I may die in 10 years, but while still on earth I could use that money and donate to people who really need it and put it into trust funds for my family and loved ones. At the end, I'd have sex with my husband, and he (and maybe our family together) would never want. I'd want him to have the money anyway.
    If taking the blue pill meant that I could still have kids, (my husband could cum even if I couldn't) maybe I'd take that pill. But how much of a strain would that cause on a marriage if he felt like he couldn't please me sexually. And never orgasming again, that'd be rough.
    Yellow pill- no way. I don't want to live forever. Think, all the people you love will die and it will continue to happen for eternity. No thank you.

What Guys Said 33

• what the fuck, all those choices are fucked up hahaa.

i can get rich on my own, i do want to love someday, and i like cumming. fuck the pills 😂

• Okay based on the kind of person I am, I have always been single and having decided to remain a virgin, single forever (till death), I wouldn't care if I never get love in my lifetime, I don't care if I never experience love or even know how it feels like, it won't bother me at all.

Keeping all this in mind. I would choose the "YELLOW PILL". At least I'll get to live forever and be young as well, so I can continue playing my favourite sport (Badminton) forever.

• All of those are horrible options and make the money almost useless.

Red - no point in all that money for only living til 30
    Blue - no point in all that money if I can't have kids
    Yellow - no point in all that money if you can't find a girl or have kids

• Definitely going with yellow pill. I alreadack love and question my ability to feel it so I'm not sure much would change in that regard. I so HATE the idea of growing old so being immortal is really appealing to me. Plus I get to be a million are which is also awesome 😬

I could always just kill myself if I get bored of living, so I really don't see any negatives to the yellow pill.

• Yellow pill. I barely even believe in love right now, so I couldn't care less. At least I'm a millionaire, young forever, and when I'm tired I'll just blow my brains and it'll be over.
    That's happiness right there.

• Which one gets you the most fucked up?

• i chose the blue pill

• I'd take the red pill, and live a fast life!

I'd be dead, I don't give a shit where the money goes.

• Yellow pill - No death and I can still bust all kinds on nuts *Kanye Shrug* :)

• I can't live but I can have casual sex and cum too right? Hahahahaha so yes yellow pill please!
    And the money too ;-)

• Oh yea easy one lol
    Take the red pill when im 50 😝

For real. Red pill... live well and free, great life, change the world and say my goodbyes... a misconception here, death is not a bad thing... its a blessing in disguise
    🔵

• I'll take the red pill and become a billionaire live for 10 years.

• Yellow pill... I could so drastically impact the course of human history throughout ages.

• Yellow pill. You can't miss what you never had 8)

• Immortality!

• I'll take the yellow pill haha

• The preggo pills so i could have baby Diana's child @missnowhere 👫👭

• Hahaha screw love! I'm going to be rich and immortal! Yellow pill!

• I hardly come anyway

• Either red or yellow

Probably yellow cuz I wanna be a badass

• I would take the yellow

• Red pill. I did give all of my money to my future Wife which can enjoy it forever. So yeah there is my two cents for your question.

• I want the red pill. I want to have sex nonstop multiple times everyday until I die, lol. I don't care who the money goes to.

• Red pill lifes 2 short or yellow i dont care about love any more :)
    Its not really any more any ways lol

• NONE... ONLY HUMANS CAN FALL FOR SUCH PROPAGANDA.

MODDIE I'M USING CAPS... REPORT THAT...

• I would always want to know how love feels, be able to cum and choose where my money goes.

• Yellow pill i more of a logcical thinker any way : )

• None

...

• Pretty easy, I take the yellow pill

• I picked blue. But I just like the colour, I didn't read the spiel.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 26

• Simple I'll take the blue pill and receive 10k a month.

The reason why I chose this answer is because I don't know of it was a typo or if this was the trick/right answer but it says CAN'T NEVER which means you can two negatives equals a positive so my sex life will be fine ;)

• I guess blue pill. You can twist it by saying that what people consider to be sex is different - some people wouldn't say that they'd had sex with someone if they'd only received oral, some people would say any kind of penetration (so fingering) would be sex. I could say I only considered full penetration to be sex and then oral would be okay :P Plus, it doesn't rule out that I can masturbate to get myself off and we can have sex but just use a vibrator to finish me off. That one has a lot of loopholes in my opinion.

• It should have just said you can never orgasm again, or cum again, which would work for me. I would jackoff real quick though, and freeze my semen before popping that pill

• Yellow pill definitely. I don't mind not experiencing love and how or what it feels like anyways. At least I'm a freaking millionaire, with that I can travel the world. Plus, I'm immortal and thus I shall live forever. Bonus, I stay young forever too. 8)

• none of the above. i dont need money and would not like to live a life without love. because love does not have to come a significant other, it can come from a family member or friend. and to imagine a life without knowing what love from them feels like, is a life not worth living. if i had to pick i would take the blue one

• I'm debating between the red and the blue...
    i voted blue, though. xD

I want my loved ones to have something left. =)

• Yellow pill tbh haha it might seem sad but I've been able to live without love for 19 years I'm sure I could make it for another 1000 or so 😂

• I chose blue. 10 years is not enough time with @gray_sailor no matter the amount of money.❤️❤️

• Blue pill. Considering I'm saving myself for marriage and I've never experienced anything like it anyway, I wouldn't be missing out or even know the difference. I don't even need 10,000 a week but I'll take it!

• Non of these pills can get me high?😱 erm.. This is hard. I'll prbbly take red pill. So that means I'd die when im 30? Hmm yep sound good. I don't want ti die ugly😭

• I rarely orgasm during sex anyway so Blue pill for me.

• I wanna say white but a loveless life seems empty and shallow. So I guess blue... though I'd probably feel really unsatisfied.

Can't have it all I guess. 😕

• yellow pill for sure,.

• Neither. The things I 'd loose are more important than what I'd gain

• I picked the yellow pill, but with difficulty.
    Sorry, but I found it kind of stupid how the "positive" side effect of the pills always had to do with money...

• Yellow, I don't know what love feels like as is. I wouldn't be missing out on anything. All gains.

• Definitely the yellow pill

• Blue pill. Didn't say anything about masturbation. 😜

• I don't like pills anyways

Neither :P

• I don't really like pills that much so I think I'm going to pass.

• Yellow; Like would be so much more fulfilling if I was asexual/aromantic anyway

• Oh dammit.. Meant to vote blue, not yellow. ;-;

• I'd take the red pill.

• I feel like it gives the money to whoever you have sex with last before you die, not whoever you had sex with most recently before you took the pill, so yeah, good choice

• I would pick the yellow pill cause I could stay young forever

• After a nasty breakup, il take the yellow pill thank you lol

• The yellow pill
    Men don't have feelings and I am done with love. Men ain't shit these days. They are disrespectful. I'll keep my youth and my money thank you very much

• The blue pill. I can't not love, the yellow pill isn't even a consideration for me