How would you feel if someone made a sexy video of you without you knowing?

So the video was titled "[Your name]'s sexy moment montage" and the video was a bunch of different clips and pictures of you with sexy music playing in the background. And everyone in the comments was drooling over you talking about how sexy you were and saying pervy stuff about you, lol

• Id feel disgusted and I would get the video removed
  • Id be flattered
  • I would be weirded out but would let them keep the video up
  • Id find it flattering but still would want the video removed
  • I wouldn't BE SURPRISED THAT SOMEONE MADE THE VIDEO BECAUSE IM JUST SO HOT OKAY. ID WATCH IT TO ADMIRE MY BEAUTIFUL SELF
  • This is, the part where i breeeeeak freeee

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be absolutely disgusted and betrayed that you took intimate moments that weren't intended for anybody but you and posted it for the entertainment of others. I'd never speak to you again and I would have the video removed, considering it could also affect my potential future jobs if it's on the internet.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I guess I'd be flattered that others found me that attractive, but I'm not comfortable with having such personal videos open for public viewing. I'd want it taken down/removed.

• I'd be flattered and really weirded out all at once. I'd want it taken down.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd be flattered but the next step for her would be to find one or two of those girls leaving drooling comments so we can all come together make another video that puts the first to shame and makes us all go viral and eventually famous :D

• That someone better be ready to throw down.

• It would be illegal depending on the content