Is it true that the natural disaster now and the ones to come are Obama's fault?

With parts of North and South the Carolina experiencing devastating floods, former Rep. Michele Bachmann is weighing in by suggesting that the flooding is a sign of God’s wrath for President Obama’s foreign policy. “US turns its back on Israel, disasters following,” she wrote on Twitter:

• Yes of course dumb ass dummy
  • It's possible but I am not well read in God's wrath
  • Might be as most anything in the world that goes wrong is because of Obama/gay people
  • Meh I don't think so cracker

Most Helpful Girl

• It's true. Obama is responsible for everything.

• Finally a wise and simple answer. I had butt sex with a monkey that was frothing at the mouth. My thingy fell off. Yes of course I sent a letter tot he Whitehouse.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Obviously. Plus, like, a door slammed shut on my fingers yesterday. Thanks a lot Obama. Go back to "Hawaii" or whatever.

• Have some damn respect! He is from Kenya and surely an evil Muslim :)

• yeah no. sorry honey, one person's actions don't affect the weather, even if they are the president. try: science.

• Are you serious?

NATURAL DISASTERS ARE NATURAL DIDASTERS

• I think Hawaii means some alien planet and he's an alien

• Lol, "sign of God's wrath" she's crazy if she believes that.

With those people it's like even burning toast in the morning is Obama's fault.

• You should see the other things she says. The best part about her is she HATES gay people but if you listen to her husband speak and see his mannerisms you might notice that he is on fire from being so gay.

• Smh. Yeah, the scary thing is she isn't alone in believing this type of nonsense.

• Nope there are plenty. Now that the training in Texas is over where are those idiots that were saying Obama will invade Texas now?

What Guys Said 4

• Obama can be blamed for many things but I don't think he controls the rains in the South.

• Ha, even as someone who's not a fan of Obama (or any politicians basically) there's no way I can blame him for the natural disasters. But hey, I'm not well read on God's wrath, so take my word for anything 😱

• Wait, I thought Bush was responsible for everything...

• Which one? The both did a pretty good job. :P

• Haha, the second one. It's just a joke!

• Their presidencies sure were :)

• obama is a natural disaster. it sounds like you are really twisting and stretching what bachmann said.

of course this game is ridiculous and meant to distract from his real failures

• Ahh so I took it out of context? Bahahaha they are all nutcases :)

• it must be obamas fault you said bachmann said something but clearly she didn't.

keep throwing mud to cover for you boy. just for fun why dont you look up syria or isis.

• Wow hmm ok yes. You are right. Tell me what else to say to make you feel better. I had no clue you were Bachman's biggest fan lol
      Also I will vote for Trump of Cruz to please and satisfy you as long as you promise to not shoot up a mall or something.