So I seen that some of you don't believe in God so y'all belive in the devil?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats a gross fallacy. If someone believes in god they must believe in the devil. If you believe in heaven then you believe in hell. Its a packaged deal. You can't have one without the other.

Someone who doesn't believe in god then doesn't believe in the devil.

What Guys Said 13

• Eh no, if we don't believe in the deity why would we believe in the enemy of said deity?

• You're not talking to me. I am a child of God and I know it.

• No, I don't believe in the devil, or god. No reason to.

• No, is there a reason I should?

• I'm spiritual but not in deep with religion , I'm working on building a better relationship with God.

• If I had to interpret abrahamic mythology, I would say the devil is the good guy. At least he didn't pin his child to a cross. The devil has my vote over that tyrannous other God.

• Yeah I believe in admins.

• I don't believe in either

• Probably. The amount of bitter misandric man-hating loonies on here is enough to make me conclude that many people here are anti-God, and they may perhaps be involved in strange rituals of sorts.

• Part of me hopes they don't exist because I might be on the wrong side of that

• I don't care if either of them are real or not. But no, I don't believe in either of them.

• ... sigh...

No. No I don't.

• There is no god and there is no devil.

• We're still figuring out *what* made everything. There's no shame in admitting that.

You won't learn anything by going for the easy answers.

• @Resoglass Absolutely. It's silly to attack and to ask answers about nature and science when we know so very little. In 5,000 years man will look back and think of how primitive we were.

What Girls Said 11

• I've been told I'm agnostic. I dont believe in God but at the same time I don't disbelieve either. There could be some kind of God out there, maybe even multiple. I simply don't pay any mind to religion. However I'm very open and won't bash on whatever anyone believes in either. Just because I don't believe in it doesn't mean you're not wrong.

• It is not their fault that they are ill educated. I am a child of God. I have always believed. But some individuals just don't think that God is possible. It is our duty to be forgiving and understanding. Love thy neighbor as you love yourself.

• I don't believe in the devil either, no. I don't think I know anyone who believes in the devil but not in any god.

• There are Satan worshippers out there

• I always thought that the ones who seriously worship Satan also believe in God, they just don't worship him? I could be wrong.

• Atheists don't believe in any sort of deity.

• i dont believe in god i Believe in Luck

• "Up There" Is the atmosphere.
    "Down There" Is lava.

So No.

• We don't believe in devil either.
    Some of us even follow principles/a moral code.

• God doesn't exits - it's just a tool for manipulating people and seems like it works.

• I believe in God. That would be weird for someone to believe in Satan but not God...

• No, people who don't believe in God typically don't believe in the devil either. It's likely they don't believe in anything supernatural.

• Nope, i believe in neither...