Gagers, did you ever play fight with someone before and it actually turned into a real fight :o?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ye with my brothers and sisters

but i remember once i was playing with my little cousin by the stairs we were wrestling and i picked him up and tripped over something he fell off me and landed right infront of the stairs.. he looked at me for like 3 seconds in shock like what... just... happened?

And when he tried to get up he fell alll the way down those wooden stairs i was in shock and he was crying... watching him fall down the stairs was funny as krap
    but hearing him cry made me feel bad
    (i was 11 he was 8)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say the play fights I've had have turned into real fights. It was more of me getting frustrated and just wanting to stop joking around. Normally, that's because my chest/ribs/stomach hurt from laughing or I was coughing from laughing or something along those lines. :P

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• I've never had a 'play fight' with anyone other than my older brother when I was a kid so nope. I'm not that stupid haha.

However, I did have a tickle fight with my boyfriend go the other way and turn into us having sex. :P

• Wow and thanks for answering

• Yup. She started actually hurting me, I told her she was hurting me and she didn't stop, so I retaliated and ended that fight. >.>

I think she was angry about something and got carried away, but I don't know what that "something" was. She had a bad home life though, so maybe there was an incident there.

• Oh that's horrible D: and thanks for answering

• Yeah, sure. I didn't mean it to be a downer kind of opinion, sorry. :)

• Haha yeah once in high school

• No but my younger sister and cousin did

• Oh and thanks for answering