Which do you prefer Coffee or tea?

Which is the best and what kind of tea/coffee do you drink? I drink dark coffee with Irish cream and no sugar, but I been think about switching to drinking more tea, but good tea seems expensive.

Most Helpful Girl

• i prefer tea. i like herbal teas the most because i'm not a big fan of caffeine. i still love black tea i just dont drink it as often. i enjoy green tea every now and then too. oolong is good also. i don't think i've tried any fancy tea like white tea, or red tea or anything like that, but i'd love to. i just buy a box of flavored tea bags, its like less than 4$ for 20 bags which lasts forever. if you get loose leaf it's a little more expensive but you can usually steep it twice and make 2 cups out of 1 teaspoon of the tea !
    in my opinion coffee is definitely more expensive.

• Well cheap coffee taste ok but I can't do cheap tea, it has two be loose leaves for some reason, tea bags are impossible for me to consume for some reason.

• ha! im the opposite. cheap coffee is disgusting. it's way easier to get past the flavor of cheap tea for me..

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them equally.

What Girls Said 9

• Definitely tea, I hate coffee.

• Tea! I can't stand coffee :/ I just go with white tea with one sugar.

• Oh, I love a cup of tea and I don't care how much milk is in it as long as there's a digestive.

• I drink both. But I prefer coffee!! just love latte macchiatos and cappuccinos.
    1/3 milk , 2/3 coffee and one teaspoon sugar 👌🏼

• I prefer hot chocolate.

• tea by a longshot

• I only drink tea, so tea.
    Either peppermint or green tea with coconut oil.

• Coffee is nasty

• About 50/50

What Guys Said 2

• Tea, that's for sure. Surely it has much more benefits than coffee

• I prefer coffee...2 cream, no sugar because I am sweet enough! lol

I like tea, and will drink it straight. I make cedar tea using the bark from the tree... its quite good! Like it camping!