Is my height good for an asian?

I'm 5.8 1/2 and I'm chinese. How is it for an asian? How tall are most Asians that you know?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is Asian and 5'7. I knew one guy who was Chinese and around 5'11, another who was 5'6. One of my girl friends who's Asian is ~5'4.

Your height is fine. I don't see why you're wondering if your height is good 'for an Asian' though. Why the need to specify?

• Asians are shorter on average

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a motherfucking Asian GIANT!

• I wanna live in asia for a while to feel what it's like to be taller than the average. Must feel good.

What Girls Said 2

• My Chinese American boyfriend is is 5'11". I think he is tall for an Asian though. At least that is what he says.

Hope that helps:)

• definitely tall for an Asian

• I hope he realizes he's lucky as hell!! My brother is 5'11 and that alone makes him super popular with girls. His relationships never last because frankly, his personality is a little derpy lol. Height alone is so much power!!!

• I think that intelligence is power, don't you?

• I knew a Vietnamese guy who was 6'3 or somewhere around there. But on average I think you're fine.

What Guys Said 0