How to sell house fast?

It's not cause we need the money, we just dont want to live here anymore. I'm going to advertise it on some websites, the house price is $6,7million would it be okay if i just write $7m (negotiable)?

and one more thing, would it be wise if we buy an apartment that cost more than half the price? Or should we find something thats half the price of our house or maybe lower?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being in the Wholesale Real Estate business with my family, which I do on the side along with my Healthcare jobs that I have, I feel with something like This, in your certain situation, Placing it in a Reputable Real Estate Agency that you have in your area, is the Best from the Rest way to go here, dear. Leave it in their own hands and even if you do, which you will, have to give them a commission, it is their job to place it and your 'Job' to just Let them sell it and dicker with them.
    Buy something that's in your own price range. Know what you can do and what you can afford and don't get way over your head.
    Best of luck and happy hunting and selling. xxoo

• My parents wants me to do it myself without help from anyone even they dont want to tell me how :((

• Find a Reputable Real Estate agency who will help you, sweetie, do your homework today and take the slack off of you so you can get the Best from the Rest. This is the Best move to make, believe me. xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Big Vote of Confidence, and I trust everything went well, I can tell.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 2

• "My parents never hire a professional to sell their properties, even the latest one that cost 4 times this house"
    Then you should already know how.

• I have never sold a house before & they dont want to tell me how cause they said i need to learn it by myself

• Dude its 6.7million hire a professional

• My parents never hire a professional to sell their properties, even the latest one that cost 4 times this house

What Girls Said 0