Do you hate men?

Alright, this is a perfect time to ask: how many people on this site actually hate men? I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be a poll for this. This will be for guys and girls to vote on, since whiteknights seem to partake in misandry daily from what I see.

• I do hate men
    19% (8)20% (4)19% (12)Vote
  • I do not hate men
    81% (35)80% (16)81% (51)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I try not to hate any group based off the actions of a few of its members. I've met guys that were pretty cool and I've met some down right assholes too. But no, I don't just hate a guy because he's a guy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• i do not hate men. i love men.
    but I feel sorry for the good men who have to try ever so hard to prove themselves to us due to the bad ones who've screwed us over.

2|2
    0|0
  • Some men are ok. Some women are ok.
    Some men are fantastic. Some women are fantastic.
    Some men suck. Some women suck.

It really depends on the person, not their gender.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not hate rational, modern, intelligent men.

I hate whiny losers sitting in their parent's basement spouting misogynistic nonsense on the internet because their crush that's totally out of their leagues doesn't want them. Boo-fucking-who.

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes. but sometimes I don't like women either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate white knights.

0|0
    0|0
  • whiteknights seem to partake in misandry daily from what I see.----this made me LMAO!! hahaha such old language so sarcastic and so true!

anyways to answer your question... sometimes i do hate men, but i can't seem to completely swear off of them.

damn.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't being sarcastic, but luckily for me, whiteknights are very easy to deal with. It's when they multiply in numbers that we have a problem.

• I don't hate them for being men. I hate some men obviously for being arseholes. But I love a lot of men too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think you confuse criticism with hate. Just because somebody criticizes men or a certain attribute many men have doesn't mean he/she "hates" men. Maybe you should learn to be a little more self-reflection and stop being sulky.

0|0
    0|1
    • That's not the case at all. I can take criticism just fine, but there is a fine line between constructive criticism and misandry, just as there is constructive criticism and misogyny. I introspect plenty, thank you very much :)

• I mean, I don't particularly like hanging around too many dudes in my age range because so many try to act macho and desperately feel like they have something to prove. I don't hate guys but if I had to hang around with one individual I'd probably choose a chick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate but the ones that make me cringe the most are always guys tbh Examples "nice guys" "bronies""furries""neck beards " the list can go on haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate misogynistic douchebags.

1|1
    0|0
  • the real question is do you hate men? And why do you hate Them?

0|0
    0|0
  • why would i hate my own gender

0|0
    0|0