Would you be able to give up all food in the world for any of these super powers?

The only thing that you CAN eat is people without the powers, people with the powers... And you can drink coffee... But that is all!

It's from an anime. I found it interesting to think of... because when the boy in the anime was given powers, he couldn't eat his favorite hamburger, or anything else. He always had to vomit from the food.

So the powers:
Ukaku (Wings)

Rinkaku (Tentacle, tail like mutation)

Koukaku (One that works like a shoulder blade)

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man if I didn't have to eat I would be so happy. It would make my life so much easier. It would be like a super power in and of itself!

What Girls Said 5

• give... give up food? ..

ARE U CRAZY?

• Tokyo Ghoul right?

I don't mind drinking coffee everyday, but they're not beautiful when they switch mode, so no, I wouldn't want to.

• Haha Tokyo Ghoul is so badass, loved it, but no I couldn't and I wouldn't want to either because they all turn kind of ugly when they're in "ghoul mode" haha I don't wanna scare anyone 😅

• Well I can't live without pizza so no thanks. What's the name of the anime anyway? It seems interesting.

• Tokyo Ghoul!

It's really worth watching, the story is really awesome. A bit bloody (you have been warned)
      I found this interesting to think about because my favorite kind of fastfood was presented xD

• Oh alright I'll check it out then.

• That's from my favorite anime, Tokyo Ghoul! I would be willing to give up food for these powers, but I have to eat humans instead... And human meat doesn't look savory... So, no thanks.

What Guys Said 2

• hmm i wouldn't mind it, iv always wanted to become a vampire so i believe its just a bit more as your eating instead of drink.

• this isn't by any chance 'Tokyo Ghoul' is it?