I don't understand why my workplace are doing this?

Soo I've consider myself a shy guy and most of my life people have considered me shy.

I've recently got a new job as a cleaner in a hotel, however I've only been there for a few wks with which they have moved me into the breakfast area of the hotel whereby i have to greet guests and talk to them. I find this strange as this position is fitted better for an outgoing person and there are staff who r more outgoing than me, whom would be better fitting for the position, but instead they have put me in the shy guy. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME!!!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Welcome to the real world where things don't go according to plan. You are going to have to learn how to deal with this. Be nice and friendly to people. You don't have to say much other than" welcome or good morning please help yourself to breakfast. Please let me know if you need anything."