What's the best way 2 make you extremely angry?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know the concept of Hangry? Hunger+anger? That applies like 10fold to me. If i get hungry I thiink of all the hard work in the gym being flushed down the toliet, my loss of gains and I get very angry. Me without food is a very unfortunate situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Disturb my coffee and you're dead immediately. I hate it when people touch my coffee.

Otherwise.. "hey y'know about (blahblah)?" "Eh no, what's it?" "Oh nevermind, forget it" - fuck you -_- my middle finger will be for you.

Interrupt me while I'm composing or playing music. I won't be responsible for your injuries.

Did something to my ribbons, as in the ones I use for rhythmic gymnastics. Fck I broke my ankle just cause someone did something to the freaking ribbons which made me tripped.

DO NOT DISTURB when I'm using my earphones. Jeez people gotta understand that when my earphones in = world out. I no longer care about the outside world.

If you're eating with me, DON'T take pictures of your food. I'd take your phone away! 😠

There's many more but these are the ones I can think of atm.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't get angry too easily unless it is my sister or family (and that is more so because of long term anger built and different views on life haha).
    For other people, I guess one could try to insult me, but I kind of just either laugh at what they came up with, shrug it off, or I'll just be kind to them back until they get so pissed off at me they leave. That or I just won't care. xD

Umm... I don't really know tbh 😅

• don't take my food

• ignoring me. not if I message random people on the internet, but friends or people I know. if I write them and they obviously ignore me intentionally, it really pisses me off... if you don't wanna talk to me then just say it!

don't know a second thing...

• When someone points fingers at me when i know it's not true
    When someone bullies me now you know that is so immature of them

• extremely angry... I just let the anger stack up, and remain silent
    While you keep pissing me off on repeat, until I explode

I think that's the best way

• Its hard to make me angry, but if you consistently annoy me, or insult me and my friends consistently, i will... be unhappy...

• Metal on metal, insult me, be my sister, touch me when I don't want to be touched!

I'm territorial!

• Don't treat me like I'm stupid lol

• Flawless Victory me in Mortal Kombat, then teabag and Fatality afterwards.

• destroy my video game on purpose

• Slap me on the face after being nice to me, threat me like dirt after showing me otherwise

• I never get angry so it's a non-issue for me.

• Continue to fight me when you know I've won. It's like, just give it a rest

• suck my dick without asking me. i said dont do it. just stop already... .

• Why do you want to?

What Girls Said 13