How do you think old people will be like in the future (in other words you)?

My grandparents still dress in similar fashion as they did when they were younger. I mean my grandpa still wears berets, look like he's living in the 1950s-1960s, and smokes pipe ahaha. He also listens to music on a gramophone still. My grandmother still looks almost exactly the same (clothes wise), and wears very 1960s-70s style glasses if you know what Im talkin about. And I know she's crazy about movies from the 50s which she watched in the cinemas when she was a teenager, and bitches about how shit post 1950s movies are. My grandparents are now 75+ and don't know how to use a smart phone or the internet.

But what about us now? How will we be like when we are over 70 years old? How will we look like? You think there's gonna be some kind of plastic surgery or pill that'll slow down our aging or take away our wrinkles and sagginess in the future? Are we gonna sit at home playing old xbox/ps games? Watching the "good ol' movies" and listen to music of our younger years? Still go on girlsaskguys website? 😂 Or do you believe we'll be more up to date with up coming technologies as we grow old since we are so used to having new technologies available for us every single year that we adapt faster?

Im curious about what you think you'll be like when you get old.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guessing not too different than how they are like now.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Seeing as it went from apes to lots of beards to facial hair to bald faces I expect there to be very little to no hair on my head!

• I don't know, my Grampa has an iPhone and Facebook

• I'll probably have Alzheimer's

• I'm going to act more mature but still like the same stuff I like now.

What Girls Said 0