What do you say to a girl that just got raped?

Without giving away any personal information she is a friend of my girlfriend and I don’t know her very well. I would want to go bash the little fuckers face in with my boots but he is already in police custody. I guess now what she needs is emotional support and I kind of suck at that. I just feel kind of helpless about it right now. Has anyone here had to deal with it before? Is there anything I can actually do to help, or should I lust leave her in the hands of people who are better at the whole emotional comfort thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• don't say anything.. sometimes a hug and a shoulder to cry on is all you need..

• Thanks, That may be the best I can hope to do. And maybe make sure she gets some food and water.

• yeah,.. this will only get better with time... right now she probably doesn't want to listen to anything.

• thanks for MHO. :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• "I'm not going to tell you everything is gonna be alright. I'm going to tell you to hold on tight, because this is going to hurt like hell."

• I know the feeling, same thing happened to one of my friends. But, he got away with it.

• I think that just pisses me off even more. just remembering how often shit like this happens.

• Guys who resort to rape to get what they want are WEAK!