Have you ever been trapped in a lift?

... or trapped anywhere?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 3 years old haha I was trapped on my own in a hotel LOL what's your story?

• Haha! How did that happen?

I was trapped in a lift with a stranger who was drunk. It seemed like an eternity lol

• Welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• I got stuck in a lory and started screaming bloody loud. Amazing how at six years old, its possible to cuss like a bloody sailor.

What Guys Said 4

• When I was pretty young, my family stayed in a hotel. My parents slept on the bed while I slept on some sleeping bag or cushion or something on the floor. I fell asleep. Sometime later, I woke up trapped in a dark area with something pressed against my chest. I could barely breath.

Turns out I somehow rolled under my parent's bed and was getting squished to death. I immediately started freaking out and screaming bloody murder to resolvethe situation xD

• Haha! Aww

• It was traumatic enough that I remember it, despite how young I was at the time lol

• It happened. I pushed the alarm button and waited for the janitor to lower the lift manually, so I could get out.

• no, i´ve only been locked out of places i wanted to go into XD never locked in anywhere i wanted to get out of.

• Trapped in a vicious cycle of self-pity.

What Girls Said 1

• No, but I would like to have that experience at least once. It's kind of fun in a way. 😛