What´s the fastest you´ve ever driven yourself?

were you seeding? did you get caught?

*speeding

Most Helpful Girl

• 190mph yes I got caught :(

• LOL that´s way too fast to be caught XD what was the fine?

• then I don't know, they might have in the US other versions...

• lol thank you for mhg ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• about 200km/h (that's 124.3mph)

German motorway without speedlimit, so it's okay haha ;)

• does luxemburg also have a no speed limit highway?

• haha yeah I know a couple of those.

• thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 8

• Highway speed is 70mph, I usually go about 100 and some change. Haven't been caught yet but that's cuz I know to avoid the usual speed traps.

• About 240km/h with my dads Mercedes (obviously without him knowing, duh 😅), it was on a German highway so no speed limit and no one seemed to bother either lol 😜

• Though I did somehow get from Tokyo to Kyoto in only 4 hours instead of the predicted 6 lol so I must have been significantly faster than the recommended speed there, too, good thing I didn't get caught that time, either 😂

• not only speeding, illegal parking too... :p
      much, much cheaper... and they raised the fines only a few years ago lol

• Lol that's kinda awesome! 😅 in case I'm ever caught breaking the traffic-law I'm gonna make sure that happens in Germany 👍 @Yumix

• 80 mph, i was only 5 over tho. To me the expense of tickets is so not worth a little thrill or getting somewhere on time.

• no it´s not to me either. but since you can drive as fast as you please, where i live, it´s not a problem.

• Approx 150km/h with my uncle's porsche 😅 never got caught and no one seemed to be bothered about it lol. Somehow I managed to drive from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Singapore within 3 hours (without breaks) instead of the predicted six (with breaks) lol 🙊

• I only understand "bahnhof" 😝

• 120mph is the fastest and yep speeding for sure here haha and nuh didn't get caught :)

• I have not car

• My fastest is slower than cows walking on street xD xD I was never caught.

What Guys Said 15

• I live my life a quarter mile at a time... anyone? lol!!

Top speed for me is 130mph, my Toyota Corolla S. Easy to do at 5am on the freeway. Do it just about everyday rushing to work haha.

There's usually other cars going equally as fast and I only do it when they do. So at the off chance a cop sees speeding cars... well, he'll see speeding cars and not just me lol. So it's like make ur choice copper 😈.

• at that point im not looking at my speedometer im looking in front of me. but I assume it was really close to a buck 60.

• Some 208km/h and haha narh I didn't get caught, it was 3am in the morning and I was coming home from work :")

• A little over 100 miles per hour and no I did not get caught

• 120 MPH yes I was speeding, no I did not get caught. This was on one of those stretches in Nevada where the road goes miles and miles with no one on it, I was 18 at the time.

• 135mph or 217km/h in my 2002 Acura TL-S. I'm pretty sure that's considered speeding lol and No I didn't get caught. I did it out in the country on a very long and open road. My car was about to reach 200,000 miles, so I wanted it to be the best 200k crossover ever!! haha

I did get my first and only speeding ticket doing 43 in a 25 though.

• haha you still get overtaken with 135 mph here :D though 43 in a 25 would cost you your license for a month and like 200 bucks.

• I ended up just getting a ticket, forgot how much it was, it wasn't bad though.

My car has a limiter at 145, but the road wasn't long enough to reach that. And yah it's not the fastest car ever, but I'm still faster than 3/4 of the other commenters ;)

• I used to go 120mph down an old county road growing up

• fastest many years back was 130 mph, in a rover vitesse turbo i had at the time.. not for far and totally empty road

• 140moh roads here where I live are short and dangerously found a half mile stretch where I floored it

• yeah that´s abut my limit too :D though it´s legal here.

• They're 2000lbs we would both die

• yes, i´m aware of that. i know it won´t be funny if it happens in reality.

• Depends... motorcycle... or car?

• Something like 110 or 115, I didn't get caught.

• that´s reasonable. that´s even legal in the usa some places, isn´t it?

• The highest speed limit in the US is 85, most places it's more like 65-75. Here in California there's too much traffic to get much faster than that without a high performance car.

• oh ok xD i heard 120 was allowed some places.

• ~155 mph or so. Oh yes, I was speeding. No, I didn't get caught

• 120 mph, didn't get caught... Infiniti G35 here

• Around 150km/h but that was when I was overtaking someone.

• 225mph in a 1980 Z28 a long time ago in Florida and no I didn't get caught

• lucky you :D

• @Dandeus I meant 125, don't know where the 2 came from, that would have been crazy at that speed if possible

• @Dandeus I think think the Lamborghini in the early 80s was able to do that though but I messed up the number on the mph with out realizing it earlier and the car was heavy to I remember it weighed 3800lbs