Who are the friendliest people from your experience?

From the following and from your experience, which of the following are the friendliest ( the easiest to talk to and joke around etc...)?

• Americans
  • Australians/ New Zealanders
  • Northern Europeans and Germans ( Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland Netherlands etc..)
  • Canadians
  • Southern Europeans (Spanish, Italians, Greeks etc...)
  • French/Belgians
  • Eastern Europeans (Russians, Polish, Romanians, Ukrainians, Serbs etc...)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think British Canadians and allstrailan last are the friendliest from my experience when ever I go on Twitter I get quit a few fallowers who are from the uk and when I tell them I saw your YouTube channels and that I like there channels they always thank me for subscribing to there channel and watching there channel and they also tell me to go and watch there YouTube channel

What Guys Said 19

• I don't want to generalize about any complete country. I met many friendly people. a few examples:
    -A Maya in Yucatan offering me his place in the line at a barber shop (he didn't speak Spanish)
    -A Tunisian man offering me a plate of dates with cream. (we discussed for hours in his tiny house in Douz)
    -Berbers offering me hospitality in their tent. (we discussed during hours about relgion, politics, sociology, sitting on rocks in the desert)
    -A pope in Greece welcoming me with a piece of bread.
    -A Turkish cop and his wife with who we picnicked cruising the Bosphorus to the Black Sea.
    -Israeli soldiers saving our life by explaining the desert had flooded in the oued (with our tiny rented car we'd have drowned like two people who tried to pass before us.)
    (of course I met some less nice ones too.

• definitely not americans lol!
    i have lived here all my life and the people who have showed me the most kindness have been immigrants

In my experience Southern Europeans :) i get treated well over there by my family and people seem to really be helpful and kind to me whenever i need something or dont understand something

• Stop it, you're making me fall in love with the Italian culture XD!!!

• Oh wow, I get both of both words, a view of sea and a view of the mountains, just like my hometown in Tunisia ^^

• Wow! 😍😍😍
      It sounds spectacular! We should visit each other on vacation lol! And compare Italy and Tunisia 😍

• Had a lot of fun in England and Iceland. Very dry senses of humor. Oh God, and the women there are gorgeous, friendly, and have the most delightful accents.

Weird fact: Europeans like the Southern drawl, especially when you can hold a conversation with them without asking them to repeat themselves due to *their* accents.

• all people you pay respect too, i have found

• you forgot Lebanese and Tunisian ;) <3

• Americans, Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians and Southern Europeans have all been nice to me.

North Europeans, French and Belgians were alright, but I have encountered some dull ones.

Eastern Europeans from my experience were extremely rude

• Americans

,,,,,,,,,,,

• My nicest friends have been Eastern European Immigrants so I will go for that answer. :D.

• Why no Asian boi? Baby i craii :'(
    I'd say Asian boi outta all races in da WORLD! I even got legit proof! 👿
    http://youtu.be/6GCKaqxh-go

• OMG BUK LAU <3 <3 <3 I love these videos haha but I doubt that ownage pranks is Asian

• U dun believe he Asian boi? D=
      U brk dis fragile little heart of mine ma Muslim babez i craii 😭😭😭

• Honestly it's tough, I've met all kinds of different personalities from each region of the world. Lately I've met a lot of cool people from New Zealand and Australia, however.

• I haven't met a lot of people other than Americans. So, I can't accurate answer this. But I will say that some people are friendlier than others, regardless of what nationality or country they are from.

• From the list (from my experience)

Spanish people and Polish people

Not from the list

Africans
    Indians
    Spanish
    Malaysians
    Polish
    Filipinos
    Irish

• This should be called :
    What countries have you visited and stereotype?

Most of you are from the west and have put western countries as most friendliest. Go figure :D

• I'd say Israelis seem to be the most friendly in my experience

• What happened to Mexicans?

• Canadians yo

• Aussies are the best

• All people are evil. They kill and rob u

• cannot generalise a country.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm American. In general, from my experience, North Americans tend to be the nicest overall from that list.

• i will say americans even though i hate usa
    Northern Europeans and Germans ( Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland Netherlands etc.. are not that friendly

• I don't like Germans either but the Scandinavians are really nice folks according to my experience 😕

• @Jxpxtxr people are different anyway :p

• Agreed :)

• New Zealanders and Canadians for me.
    What an odd poll grouping though.

• I've only been to B and D 😂
    But I'm gonna say both are friendly (I might be bias tho)

• I hope Australians are friendly since I'm gonna go there from early December to late January! 😅

• B and D in my experience

• i've only dealt personally with A, D, and G

and i said G because even though they have a habit of putting up this cold wall at first, once you break it down, they're super friendly and i find they'll go out of their way for you

• You should separate Australians & New Zealand, they are not the same! New Zealanders are the friendliest people on the planet!

• I find South Americans easy to get along with.

• I haven't met most of those people lol but I have heard that the aussies are super nice

• Canadians for sure

• Why not türkish?