American GAGers, how do you believe your life would be if you were non-American born?

Better? Same? Worse?

Those who moved in America later on their lives don’t count dis time…

• better...
    43% (9)27% (4)36% (13)Vote
  • same...
    38% (8)7% (1)25% (9)Vote
  • worse...
    19% (4)66% (10)39% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd probably be multi-lingual, well-traveled, but not as well-educated
    maybe friendlier too, who knows

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll cheat here, I'm from America but probably not the America you mean xD. So, I was born in South America and still live here. Since I have European Ancestors, I'd probably live somewhere in Europe and I believe my life would've been much different.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My family all immigrated from western Europe, so statistically, it would probably be about the same.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be like any other FOB. Somehow my hate for that life would transcend spacetime and I'd end up depressed. Probably kill myself around mid-20s.
    All the other fob girls I've interacted with

0|1
    0|0
    • ***are only into clothes, dramas, and boys. I'm not even kidding. I'd kill myself if I had to grow up without a gameboy or anime and shit. -_- Somehow. Somehow my conscience from this plane will travel to my body in that plane and I'll kill myself.

• Not a lot of opportunities for education and employment unless you have the money in both my parents home countries. So life would've most likely been worse if I wasn't born and raised in the U. S.

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably would be the same

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• America is the greatest country in the history of the world. I say that from the bottom of my heart, and not just bc the NSA is listening ;)

In all seriousness though, there is not another country where there is as much liberty and spirit as we have here.

0|1
    2|0
  • I was born in Mexico I'm an American. Without a doubt best country in this and any dimension

0|1
    1|0
  • Hmmm /= I really couldn't say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine it could be hell lot better then it is now

0|0
    1|0