Would you come back to GAG after deactivating your account?

why or why not?

• YES BECAUSE IM ADDICTED TO GAG, I need rehab, please SOMEONE HELP MEEE!!
  • Maybe? If you promise to love me forever?
  • No!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes this is my third go round with GAG. I cancelled my account once & the 2nd time it was mysteriously deactivated. Yet here I am back again.

What Guys Said 37

• I have thought of leaving a few times but as blondfrog said coming back and starting from scratch again would just be too weird. I am a master now and I know for a fact I couldn't do it again. The first 5,000 points to get ad free would annoy me as well, I think the ads would drive me away permanently. I am constantly looking at my usage style to try and find the expierence that gives me most pleasure. On reflection I think if I deactivated I would leave for good though I am constantly changing, finding myself taking more breaks and maybe thinking about a quieter style, picking and choosing fewer questions/takes to answer, possibly writing a few more takes myself. On the Xper front there is nothing left to do after getting master. I want to try something different, I am finding myself reading more takes and enjoying the more thoughtful questions so instead of answering a 100 questions a day machine gun like, I want to really think about 10/15 questions/takes a day and learn from my time on GaG and be a good influence on the site.
    coversforfb.com/.../...e--Still-Learning--8062.jpg
    Jack K's influence
    inspirably.com/.../...-storm-to-pass-its-about.png
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e6b866d54e.jpg

• Yes, the first 5 levels are annoying and it took me a lot to become a guru so I wouldn't leave

• I don't think I'll ever leave. If I did though for whatever reason, I'm coming back as dangerDope. 😎

• I would never quit. But lets say I was booted out I would never come back again and have to start over. All those adds and Its like being a rookie again it took me years to get this far.

• That's why I don't ever deactivate my account... most of those people end up coming back anyways!

Just leave a message on the cover art photo, take a hiatus, and return! :)

• No I don't plan on quitting if I did I wouldn't come back unless specific people asked me to, also your not leaving either.

• Already there lol

• No, i wouldn't. I'd be too upset about losing all my EXPER. Which is why if i ever decide to leave GAG, im not going to deactivate my account, ill just leave in case i wanna come back at some point.

• i'm gonna deactivate dis account on 10/16 and i'll start a new one just after cancellin it... ;)

• i wouldn´t deactivate my account. i´d just not login again and then come back whenever i please to.

• Lol where do you get all your gifs :P?
    no I would not too much work to get back up to a guru or to get to a master level

• I already did.

• I just logout and don't visit the site for a few months. Same thing

• If I ever deactivate, that will be final.

• High chance of no.

• most likely... but of course it depends on why I deactivated it.

if it is because you found out that I'm a catfish and a hot girl in reality then there isn't really a point in reactivating ;)

• Can someone tell me where the deactivate button is please? I've been looking for it since the day I joined and I've been stuck here since.

• I think if getting X-Per was easier to get than i might consider but we all know it's not

• No, once I'm done I'm done

• I would like to think I wouldn't but I might. I'm thinking about finally deleting my account once I get an Amazon gift card since I'm close.

• Oh I don't know, but where has @Mistnigqa808 been?

• Nope cause I have no plans of deactivating my account.

• Yeee to hook up wif dem GaG cuties once again if i feel lye part of ma lyfe is missin' 😋

• I will never even try to deactivate in the first place. :). I am addicted to this site right now so I will frequently visit in the long run so yeah there is my two cents for your question here. :D.

• yes... I've done so a couple times already. If i miss the place, i dont mind starting fresh

• I've never done that in my life, ever, not in a million years

• I wouldn't deactivate it but I've been away from gag for like 3 months max.

• ot sure if I would or not because I would need to see how I felt without it first

• I've done it before, after I had a falling out with a few rulemakers on here.

• no this is shit g

• I'm not one to change my mind; if I'm gone I'm gone.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 18

• Well, I'll never deactivate in the first place. But if hypothetically that was to happen, I'd most likeky come back, way too addicted. 🙈

• I have thought about it once in a while. These days, when I could really use GaG's advice, no one seems to give a crap so it's like, what's the point of me staying on here? I mean, I like to give opinions on things and help others out, but it's frustrating when no one helps me out. Out of the hundreds of opinions I give out, I am lucky if I even get a half assed opinion from someone for a question where I could really use the help. I just asked a Q yesterday that I could still use some answers on and all I got was one answer. I won't deactivate my account, but if I'm feeling irritated by the site and need a break, I will take a hiatus for a little while.

• nope it's just the 1 account ill be having.

• I created an account in February as of this year but didn't use it often and deactivated it in April. But I don't know, maybe I'd do it someday when my heart takes over my head lol. I've been planning on leaving since forever lol but never got to it cause it's somewhat addictive tbh. :x

• Well.. gag is a weird plece and, for some reason, everyone is weirdly addicted to gag so.. even if anyone did wanna leave, they'll always find their way back ;D

• Maybe. I feel like if I ever got to a point where I wanted to deactivate, I wouldn't want to come back.

• I created an account back in 2014 only for a day and deactivated it the same day, now I'm back :p

• I don't know if I'll ever deactivate. I think I'd just let my account sit around should I ever decide I want to come back. I'm not a Guru or anything, but I don't even feel like building back up to what small amount of Xper I have.

• Haahhaha I voted for the creepiest option - B.
    xD

• Well I'm here 😬 sooo LOOOOL

• No NEVER! Once I delete it I'm gone it's not worth the hard work, dedication, waisting even more time, and starting from the bottom again but that's why I'll never delete it :)

• Pffffft, like I'd ever do that.
    ... But anyway yeah, I would of course. It's all I do. ;p

• yes I would come back because sometimes there fun be fun questions that are being asked and plus I like reading some of the mytakes

• i already did but i came back

• Why would I ever deactivate my account lol, I love GaG :) <3

• Clearly I would.

• Nope. I wouldn't

• I have to do that for my account because my age says I'm under 18, even though I'm not.