Girls, Girls: What do you usually text about with guys especially good guy friends you met?

What kind of random texts do you text. And when you tell them to text them what do you expect them to text you about?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• FRIENDS? Common interests.

Potential romantic interests? I usually find some way to bring up something they enjoy to get them talking a lot. Throw in a lot of compliments, some innuendos.

• :O OMG thank you for the tip for the romantic interest, I will have to try this.

What Girls Said 3

• Random thoughts, that I think they might understand. Things that happened in my day. Things I came across on the internet. A question I thought of. Music. Anything really. But a lot of my guy friends are not into texting and let the convo die -sigh-

• well i usually talk about stuff that happened in my day and we laugh about it and he would tell me anything that happened and that would start it off and we would go off topic and just chill. the key is to go with the flow and not worry about everything you're saying

• I've been talking to a few of my guy friends lately and mostly we've been either talking about life and I give one of them dating advice and things.