Whats your Dream job?

My dream job is drawing/coloring anime and i would die of happiness if i was hired to just color in scenes for my very favorite anime or manga One Piece Eiichiro Oda is my hero he created a lot of 1 shot mangas which i loved main 1 shot i loved the most was Monsters and One piece was the very first manga and anime i ever saw to do simple editing for him would become a dream come true <:'3

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• My 'dream job' is to not actually 'do' a job! I want to be an entrepreneur, sometime in the future! I would like to start my own IT services company!

• the way you said that makes me want to punch you in the face i dont know why but it does

• the 'dream job' and 'do' kinda annoyed me I don't know why though

• Alright then, go ahead and lunch me 'virtually', if that makes you feel better! :P

Anyway, entrepreneurship in itself is more hectic than a salaried job, at least during the initial few years. So it's not like I'll be lazing around, if that is the impression you got from my answer.

• Your favorite anime will end and you'll be stuck drawing monotonous scene after scene of some anime you don't really groove with
    what do you do?

• oh i would be happy with anime anime im working becoming not only an editor but maybe if possible a voice actor :3 thats another thing iv been wanting to do is voice over female and male characters for English or Japanese dubbed animes funimation is where i plan on applying

• So I take it you speak Japanese?

• I'd like to make money selling stuff on Ebay and Amazon

• I would love to be a professional soccer player in Europe..

My hobby is soccer.. n having it as my job would be a dream

• Fighter pilot

What Girls Said 5

• I would die and go to heaven if I could be a race horse jockey lol

It would be the best thing in the world to just fly on fast horses every day.

But I can't do that lol but I doubt that's realistic due to my height and weight. I'm too tall and I weigh too much :/

• Anything that lets me travel. I wish I could have a job like Andrew Zimmern or Anthony Bourdain but unfortunately I don’t know anything about food other than I like to eat it.

• Female Body Inspector

• Right now, I wanna be a registered dietitian.❤

• I want 2 be an actress..