Dark/Vampire Romance Anime on Netflix?

I've already watched Vampire Knight and am in desperate need for another vampire or just dark toned romance anime. Not an anime with subtle undertones of romance either. Like, serious romance tones. Vampire Knight disappointed me in the sense that I like more PDA. Lmao. But I did really like it still.

any recommendations would be nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Blood+ is the closet I got cause I'm not really into romance. Maybe Welcome to NHK and Dance (not dark but has some romance) in the Vampire Bund (idk cause I've only seen two episodes) OH!! Angel Beats if yeah wanna cry

Most Helpful Girl

• Vampire diaries

• Not an anime, but I've seen it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I didn't like vampire knight in the slightest but you should still check it out. If you seen classics like hell sing then I don't know what else gets better or he'll sing ultimate to actual get answers
    There also
    Blood brothers and this new one everyone's into umm... Seraph the end

• vampire knight... i hate it but loved it!

• Okay this has nothing to do with vampires or anime BUT
    I recommend Roswell. It's very romantic!! It has aliens and it;s from the 90's so you might like it