Girls, What is the best compliment you have ever gotten?

What's a compliment you have been given that has made you smile and made your day? Was it from a romantic interest or a friend?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• This may sound silly but the best compliment in my opinion that ivetever been given was that I'm beautiful.

It's meaningful to me. Guys can say a lot of things but there's nothing like the word beautiful. Cute sounds like something out of Jr High, sexy sounds like he's thinking with his d*ck instead of his mind, and geourgous or any other word like it sounds like he's just over exaggerating, but beautiful now beautiful that word means something more than your appearance it can mean inside and out :)

• I told a girl I like that she was beautiful the other day and she was like really happy with it lol, don't understand y tho she must have known I thought that lol

What Girls Said 5

• I have felt pretty down the past 3 days - I've been working out but not losing weight (in the past week not just 3 days lol), my hair is misbehaving, I look extra tired, I keep running into my ex and his girlfriend, im behind on studying. Everything sucks. But this guy I have talked to a few times told me today the my hair looks nice (I recently lightened it) and he's "digging the leather jacket" and overall I just looked really good today. It was really nice because I've felt like shit for a few days so it made my night haha

• I had a boyfriend who said to me "I lose myself when I look in to your eyes" and I felt so overwhelmed and I know he meant it. I've also been told a number of times that I'm really easy to fall in love with, that can only be a good thing, right?

• It wasn't a compliment, It was more of how my boyfriend was concerned that I was working hard and didn't get enough sleep. His concern for me makes my heart melt 😓

• When someone said I had lovely hands. It was from a love interest and it was a bit surprising because I never thought anyone paid close attention to my hands

• I shouldn't waste my talent because I'm intelligent.. It was the best compliment ever because I believe I'm dumb and my friend (guy) thought I was intelligent..