If you could go back in time to kill a murderous evil person when they were babies and get away with it, would you?

And I mean murderous evil person like Hitler for example. Or any of the serial killers like Ted Bundy or terrorists like main ISIS leaders. Remember, your only chance of getting rid of them and getting away with it is going back in time and taking their lives away while they are innocent little babies. Yes, messed up question, I know but whatever.

• Yes I would, they are evil
  • No I wouldn't, they were innocent little babies at the time

Most Helpful Girl

• It would completely change the future to do that. Think of all the people who wouldn't exist for example because their parents, grandparents, etc. met because one of both of them was a refugee fleeing WW2. Think about the lessons we as a society would never have learned- who's to say that because we never saw the horror of Hitler's fascism even worse atrocities wouldn't have been allowed to occur?

If I did decide to change history, I wouldn't kill 'evil babies'; rather kidnap them from their timelines and attempt to raise them differently. I believe we are socialised to behave how we do, rather than being inherently 'good' or 'evil'; so it would be very possible to teach babies who would have grown up to commit horrific acts to be positive members of a community instead

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know there is no way to know how it would affect history as we know it, you could prevent the birth of someone important or even yourself, you could radically alter history for the better or even worse, there's no way of knowing and it's to risky to try.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't do that. They were after all innocent at the time and 50% of how they turn out to be depends on how they were raised. It would be awful living with the conscious of being a multiple baby killer.

• Yeah I would. I want to see if the future outcome would be just the same with or without him or her.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd get rid of the evil guys that reside in the U. S. you know, the suits. the ones that steal from Americans themselves.

• If you could do that, then you wouldn't have to kill the babies, future would be different anyway.

No i wouldn't.

• Grandfather paradox, so wouldn't and also history is there for a reason. Maybe if you kill hitler, humanity will never learn that warmongering is dangerous and whrn you get back you find the world destroyed and covered with radioactive fallout

• yes I would

• Contrary to what here seem to think, evil persons are mostly born that way, just slightly influenced by society. There is no way Mother Teresa is going to go through what Hitler went through and turn out like him, because her DNA was superior (not to mention her soul).

• oops left out the word "some" between what and here.