What movie are you looking forward to seeing?

I'm looking forward to the hunger games movie in November. I normally don't pay attention to movies but that's one Im looking forward to

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• the hunger games movie is definitely on my short list

What Girls Said 7

• I'm pretty excited for Spectre coming out, and for the Marvel Civil War film. I was excited for Pacific Rim 2 but alas, it's not to be :(

• I've wanted to see The Martian, The Intern, and Black Mass, but just have not had the time to get to the theaters.

• Im a kid at heart... Snoopy!

• The mockingjay part twoooooooo!!!

• James Bond Spectre wooohoooo

• I've never seen a James Bond movie lol. I don't see the appeal to it but they are popular.

• I heard the last one was worst. I don't know, maybe in the future, when miraculously, I have the mood to watch it, I'll watch it lol. Hunger Games Mockingjay is good tho, the second part is gonna be awesome, or well, at least in the book it was awesome, so I also look forward to the movie :)

• Im looking forward to seeing "Me, Earl and The dying girl" 😍

• I'm looking forward to see "Creed."

What Guys Said 2

• I also am going to go watch it but I rather watch it on my phone then on the movie theaters I don't want to get shot for no reason. Haha

• Spectre, Star Wars, Suicide Squad.

• I don't really have any interest in the Star Wars movie but it'll be interesting to see how popular it will be