Broken arm or broken leg?

If you had to have one witch would it be?
I think I would go with leg... Crutches aren't that hard...

• Leg
    55% (6)50% (7)52% (13)Vote
  • Arm
    45% (5)50% (7)48% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have broken my arm twice and my foot once... if it was my left arm, that would have been better. But I broke my right one lol. Crutches can hurt your armpits after a long time... I'm not a heavy person either, but my upper body strength is lacking. My legs have way more strength.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Definitely a broken leg! I have suffered a broken arm, and getting things done with one arm was HELL!

0|0
    0|0
  • Arm and only left one, cause I need my right one to jerk off... And need right to be always strong to give punches! Etc please spare me the mess of legs! I love my legs I am a sprinter and I love running! If I can't sprint anymore, I will sprit last time from the top of the hill from suicide point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done the leg thing... maybe next I should try an arm. preferably my left one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had a broken leg crutches suck. I'd say arm unless it was my dominant arm because then school would become incredibly difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • had a broken arm once. wasn´t too bad. broken leg is crappy xD

0|0
    0|0
  • broken arm, broke mine b4 hurts a fuck tonne but used to it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have experienced broken arms, and while I did fine, I would rather not go through it again. Depending on the break, the leg sounds like it would be painful and inconvenient... but, I suppose I will go with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't live without legs, so arm

0|0
    0|0
  • Broken arm for sure.. like at least I can still walk around and take stairs etc

0|0
    0|0
  • broken leg. because i have shattered my foot 6 years ago so i know what to expect

0|0
    0|0