What is your type of music?

• Pop
  • Country
  • Hip hop
  • Rap
  • Rock
  • Punk
  • Metalcore

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine wasn't on here. I listen to mostly Alternative/Indie Rock or Classical. I love all types of music though. <3

Most Helpful Guy

• punk rock and psychedelia

• two of my faves!

• misfits are good, i like their 'static age' lp

• Yeah I tried to get a girl to go Wednesday 13, she told me the music was scary, lol don't know what she expected from HORROR PUNK.

What Girls Said 15

• i like it all. it depends a lot on my mood or what im doing. mostly i'd say i listen to rap or country...

• Rock is the way to go. Especially alternative rock.

• Out of the options, rock, but I do enjoy metal a lot too.

• Alternative, R&B, and any genre that basically ends with Rock.

• I feel like I'm going to be the one who says metalcore and metal are different. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy metal, but I prefer metalcore a lot more haha

• None of the above, my type of music is Techno, House, Rave etc...

• All of it. I don't have a specific genre that I listen to. I love all music.

• Out of those i like Pop, Rap and Hip hop ahah :)

• hmmm most of those ^ and indie

• Mix between Rock and Metal 💀

• Mostly Rock or Country.

• You know you're in a strange place when Rock is the most popular music genre lol

• You should've added electronic music...

• Out of this list, I voted for Rock. But I listen to so many different things... I enjoy classical, trance, indie, alternative etc.

• Classic Rock 60-70's stuff

What Guys Said 13

• It was a toss-up between rock and punk... wound up picking rock, because I feel like that covers punk as well. I like lots of music but the only thing I like that really falls outside of rock would be reggae/ska. Everything else I like are just different types of rock.

• Oh and film soundtracks, like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and some others. I like those too.

• I like a mix of Rock, funk and folk the most.
    But this soundsound has totally caught my ears and heart the last few days!!!
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9YVRxAX6fwg

• hop hop and rap for me! :-D

• do you have a specific era you like (old school or golden age or do you think it's as good as it ever was?

• I feel 90s hip hop is the overall best!

• R&B and Soul are my top two favorite genres, but I also love Rock, Metal, Rap, Pop, Folk, Jazz, Bachata, Reggaeton, EDM, and Dubstep.

• None of the above... I prefer electronic music, like trance

• EDM, club DJ type music

• In no particular order I like classical, pop, rock, metal, jazz, blues, country, electronic etc. For me music is a big part of my life and it depends on my mood and what I feel like listening too.

• Punk/rock is the best in my opinion it has the characteristics of pop but also has the true rock feel. Also some heaveir bands like slipnot are cool i. e. "Before I forget"

• Hard Rock/Old School Metal. Basically any Rock music based on or made before 1994, because lately the Rock and Heavy Metal scene has been "lacking".

• I just picked one, because I honestly like a lot of genres

• Alternative, rock, folk

• Death Metal

• Poster has never heard of Jazz, Classical, World Music, Folk Music, Japanese Koto music, etc. Pathetic.