Do you like the taste of beer?

1|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Just saw this Now, GAG hubby.. I hate the taste of , Malt and barley, I am a sweet tasting girl who Favors and flavors strawberries or chocolate. xxoo

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, no and in addition to that it is one of the alcoholic beverages that are most prone to make you fat so I don't drink it at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • True it could make us fat
      That is why they say everything in moderation.

• meh its alright

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I think it's gross

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I can't even stand the small lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even like the smell!!

0|1
    0|2
  • No i dont

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't really like the taste if any alcoholic beverages. Most taste tolerable at best, but certainly not a pleasant/good tasre.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I love the smell and the taste and the carbonation and the way it pairs with food.

Just looking up this gif made my mouth water. LOL

metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/.../beer-gif.gif

Sadly, I'm not really supposed to have it, owing to a thyroid disease I've got.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sorry to hear that. But that picture looks good. just as long it's nice and cold.

• Yeah I'm sorry about it too. LOL And yes, I like mine cold but not too cold.

• Same here if it's to cold then I get brain freeze. lol

• No I don't like the taste of beer. In my country it's quite common to mix it 50/50 with Fanta or Sprite/7 Up. There are definitely guys who think it's not manly to mix beer with something else, but who cares.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is cool. I mixed it up with soda before. It's good to try different things sometimes.

• Nooooo... Gentlemen please! We don't even fruit our beers where I come from!!! Well okay some do

• No, I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ewww no.. I don't think any alcohol tastes good but that was like the worst I've tried.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like the taste like how I would like a Coke. But for alcohol I do enjoy it. If it's cold and not flat then i will definatly enjoy it

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends... I like a nice malty beer, maybe a porter. There are a lot of exotic fruity beers that I don't care for.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most definitely! Right after a shot of Irish Whiskey, there's nothing that tastes better than an ice cold sip of lager or pale ale!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I really do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at first time
    Now? Love it

0|1
    0|0