My husband beat me and beat my friend because he thought i'm cheating, should I forgive him?

Because i've been acting weird lately but because i want to surprise him in his 29 birthday. I was meeting a friend after my husband go to work, because i don't want him to hear our conversations, and the last time he comes back early and he saw him with me sitting in the living room. He didn't ask why or anything, just slapped me and i fell on the ground then started beating the shit out of my friend. He thought I've been sleeping with the guy this whole fucking time but it's not like that. I know he's crazy about me and could lose his mind if someone tried to touch me, but how could he think that i was cheating? He even forgot that i'm pregnant and that fall could hurt the baby! But i'm happy that the baby is fine. He apologized to me when my friend explained everything to him but i didn't speak to him since three days. he's trying to be nice to me and apologize many times but i'm still mad although that i love him.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You should leave him. GTFO now.

What Guys Said 4

• No, you should get the hell out of there. I don’t care what reasons he had to suspect you or even if you really did cheat on him. That is no reason to hit someone not to mention as far as he took it. Get the hell out of there and call the cops on his ass. If he did it to you once over nothing what it to stop him from doing it again?

• I just don't know where else to go

• Parents, a friend’s house, the police station, hell if you were close I would let you crash on my couch if that is what it takes to help solve things.

• ok this is a weird situation. but when it comes down to it, he still hit you. thats asult. or in this time, domestic violence. you can actually press charges on him. but you have to look at it from his pint of view as well. cuz what would you think if he had some "girl" at your house to plan a birthday surprise? and dont say you wouldn't think nothing wrong. i have had many girls, over time, say that they would think their husband is cheating. you could of just said that your gunna go visit a family member and just meet that guy. thats if you and him were just "planing a surprise"

• i wasn't cheating on my husband with anyone including this friend! I'm not a slut to do something like this. It was my fault for acting weird around him but still i'm pregnant and this is... I don't even know what to say

• ok? well i hope it turns out for the better

• Thank you

• Of course you have the right to be angry with him, however I would say you are in an unhealthy and an abusive relationship with your husband.

• no, leave him before he really hurts you

What Girls Said 2

• You know what even if you were cheating, he would still have no rights to beat you. The only damn reason for someone to hit anyone person is if his/her life is threatened or the attacker is trying to hurt/kill their family members.

• and he can spend his 29th birthday in jail like the lunatic animal he is

• I meant if the attacker is trying to kill someone's family members. Then obviously he/she should fight the attack in self-defense.

But yes, there are certain crazy people out there that turn against their own family.

Just remember, he hit you and forever changed the image you had of him... if you stay with him you're gonna forever have that memory of him being capable of not only hurting you but your baby too and by doing that he show you he doesn't care about your physical health.

• Ok first off, it idc WHAT you "did", your husband had no business laying his hands on u like that. A real man who genuinely loves his woman wouldn't even DREAM of hurting her because he knows she's the weaker sex and a part of his body. Never make excuses for being abused. If he's that abusive to you, then you need to wake up and leave that SOB before he ends up killing u and the baby.