My friends make fun of my boob size?

I'm a 32DD and I'm 5'6 and 120 pounds I think? They say that my boobs are not proportional to my body and that they are a little too big. I'm 18. I never really cared about it but I'm starting to become insecure because boys don't approach me. And now I feel like maybe my friends are right... Is my size unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your friends are jealous. They wish they had large tits. Guys probably don't approach because they're scared you and your giant tits will reject them.

• I'm not a bitch

• I don't show them off. That's why I wear baggy shirtd

• Okay... I'm struggling to see the relevance of your comments.

What Guys Said 8

• It's hard to really say without a picture. Take a picture from your shoulders down, in your regular clothing, and I'd be able to give you my honest opinion.

• They're jealous. The only thing guys care about tits is that they're natural

• Your friends are just jealous of ur big titties, just ignore their comments unless their insecurity is unbearable.

• It's going to be hard to make a call with out a visual, but you seem proportionate based on the measurements given

• They seem jealous and petty to me. I'd have to see pictures, but I suspect you look great.

• Probably ur too intimidating for them cuz ur outta their league ;P

• For my friends,,?

• I don't show off my boobs

• Its not about showing off ur bewbies silly. Its obvious that people can tell the size juz by looken at ur shirt -_-
      But keep it that way cuz i like it ;3

• I'd fuck you if that's what you're asking

• Not what I'm asking

• Ok, well, I'd still fuck you based on your description.

• Depends what your job is

• Student?

• I don't show them off

• To bad

What Girls Said 0