Anyone still live with their parents?

How old are you?

Why?

Are you happy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 22. I live at home during the summers between school. I graduate in December. I told them I'd move out toward the end of next summer. I have a job lined up following graduation and I want to save up some money to pay rent and whatnot before I just shove off.

It's whatever. I like it. No bills. And I am close to my horse. Moving out will be nice, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 27 and I still live with my parents
    Why? It's cheap while I'm going to school. I don't want to be in massive debt after college.
    Am I happy? Overall yes. It would be great to have my own place but that would require me to take on a much higher financial burden which I'm not prepared for right now.

What Girls Said 24

• yup, well i dont think i need a reason. i just want to, even if i was financially stable by now, i dont have anyone id want to live with but my family.

• I'm 26, yes I live at home during breaks between medical school semesters. It isn't merely just living with them.. I take care of my family and spend time with them when I am home, and I'm happy but I wish I could be with them longer.

• I'm 20
    I moved out 2 years ago (at 18) because I live in a whole new country and continent to pursue my studies.
    I'm not happy, I would prefer to live with my parents as long as I can because I don't want them to grow older far away from me.

• I'm 22. Because I'm still a student, tuition is expensive.
    I like the home-cooked dinners and all but overall, I wish I had more privacy. I'm excited for when I graduate to look into finally moving out.

• I don't live with my parents but I don't see anything wrong with living with your parents. It's one of the most beautiful thing the family all under the same roof. Grandparents parents and children used to live all together in one big house back in the days.. Nowadays people try to make others feel as if there is something wrong with them if they do. I am 24

• 18.
    Because I'm only 18.
    Not really, but it is what it is

• No, moved out last year, at 16. Am 17 now.

Because I moved to another country and mum's work is in a different country than where I am studying in.

Kinda I guess. Makes no difference anyways even if I live with my mum, she's out early in the morning and come back late at night so I'm basically all alone everyday.

• I do. I'm 19 (as you can see) and eh, it's alright. I'd really rather have my own place with my boyfriend, but I'm still in school, trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life, getting paid minimum wage, etc. It's probably better for me to stay here at least a year or two longer.

• 18, still with the parents.

Sometimes I feel like moving out (as if 😈 ) when it gets too loud, otherwise okay.

• I do and I'm 18. I'm living here because I'm trying to save up enough money to move out on my own. I am pretty happy atm.

• Yep. 17 and have yet to move out yet. I like living with my mom, not so much my dad.

• I do. I'm 18 and because I'm 18 and still in Highschool. I'm okay with it. Still looking forward to have my own place. Not much privacy here...

• Yes, because I'm only 17 and yes I would like to think so.

• yeah i do,
    20
    cuz i am studying.
    yup.. sorta..

• Im 17, yes I do, because Im in school and moving out would be a bad move on my part. Im looking forward to moving out but I still enjoy living here and don't wan't to move yet.

• I'm 18 and it's becuase I still have high school credits (gym and math) to finish. And sometimes. Sometimes, they still treat me like I'm a 13 year old child and are over protective.

• I'm 21 and still live with my parents. I can't stand living with them sometimes.

• I am almost 18 and Istill live with my parents because I don't have another Place to stay 🐸🐸🐸

• I moved out on my own at 20-21 years old.

• No I don't, I moved out at 18

• Yes ı m happy

• 16 I'm happy

• Don't put older than 18 if you are under 18. You can get kicked off the site. Just so you know.

• I'm 24 and still with the parents. Because I just graduaded and not working. Also life is so expensive.

• Im 22 and why because I dont make enough money to get my own place and Im sort of happy I like that my parents are supportive... And once I get a good paying job And Im done with college I will pay them for their support they make me happy they are all I got in my life and my brother I love them.

What Guys Said 14

• I still do and I'm 27. It's been for financial reasons. They've been good, though. They haven't charged me rent because since graduating college I've been actively employed, been responsible with my money, helping out with projects around the house, and have been seeking opportunities for personal and professional growth. I'll probably be moving out in about a month though.

• I live alone half of the year, my mother's home half of the year. My father is home for about a month out of a year.
    Yes, it's my parents house but I pay absolutely everything from utilities to insurance and property tax.

26
    Cause rent is absolutely ridiculous in my city.
    I'm fine with it.

• Can I ask what kind of jobs your parents do? Are they in the military?

• Mother doesn't work, father manages his factories in China.

• I'm 26. I live with my dad. His wife left, so he asked me to move in to help him out with my autistic brother. Im not jumping with joy but I'm not miserable either. They ended up reconciling though so she moved back in. I'll be moving out in a few months while they figure stuff out for my brother.

• I'm 20 years of age and I do live with my lovely parents. I could have lived by my own but I picked the city where I already lived so I didn't have to get a place somewhere in a new city. Yes I'm happy, we're family oriented anyway.

• I'm 24
    I graduated recently and now living with my mom while looking for a job
    Well I definitely miss college and I could do all kind of crazy shit which I can't now, so no I'm not that happy

• What kind of crazy shit?

• I live with my sister and I'm a student and working a part time. I'm greatfull with what has been given to me and I'm very happy tbh I'm a simple person I get happy over the little things haha

• yeah I do :P

yeah I am 😂

• I've been on my own the past ten years, but I made some bad decisions and had to move back in with mom to recover.

Word of advice to people: don't move to a crappy state just to be with a woman. Not worth it.

• Yes
    20/21 in November 2015
    do The current situation

Satisfied i have bigger problems than my parents

• Yeah I still live with my dad. Currently saving up enough money to move out, only problem is finding a good roommate. I make good money but I don't wanna live paycheck to paycheck either.

No not really like it's not all bad my dad and me never really argue or anything. It's just little things that annoy the hell out of me and it's getting old.

• I do because I'm a uni student. It's impossible to go to uni five days a week and work a 9 to 5 five days a week at the same time.

• Yes I'm basically 20 an not really I'm just staying with my parents tell I get on my feet an go to school get a car things like that it's always good to stay with your parents tell you no you ready to leave on your shit

• Yes I am 18 why not? 😂 yes I am really happy

• 26

Jobless

No