If given the opportunity to see into your own future... would you?

If you were given the opportunity to see into your own future, and how and when you are going to die.. would you. Considering you won't be able to alter any part of your future?

Most Helpful Guy

• If there was no way I could alter my life after seeing my future then I wouldn't want to see it. Just let my life move on its own with surprises.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually I won't cause that's what life is full of mystery, you never know what happens and that's how you build yourself up through tough and happiest situations!

What Guys Said 4

• Nope! I would never want to see my future. I'd prefer that to be a mystery, and WORK on making my future the way I want it to be.

• Yes, I would take that opportunity to see my future.

• I wouldn't want to know when I die because that's just spoiling it lol

• no, i love the unpredictability

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I'm super curious about everything, it may not be the best thing, but I wouldn't be able to resist.

• Yes I would want to know I've always wondered it so I could finally stop because I would have the answer.

And why couldn't you alter your future? Let's say you were going to have a stroke or died in a car acciendent but instead you killed yourself way earlier by o. d. ing on pills?

• Yes. I want to know whether or not I should kill myself, and if I should, then when.

• maybe just what my kids look like if i have any nothing more i like to experience things in good timing

• nah i would not want to

• I definitely wouldn't. I'd like to be surprised