Would you visit other earth-like worlds if you could?

So let's say that there are many other worlds that have human populations like ours but they all vary greatly in people, culture, technology, and progress. Would you visit these worlds if they invited you to? You get to come back to your world.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, I'd be all Captain Kirk, spreading Space Herpes around cowboy worlds, gangster worlds and Nazi worlds. Oh, and Roman worlds.

What Girls Said 2

• Ohhhhhhh hell yeah!!!

• Definitely. I'm all about adventure.

What Guys Said 6

• fuck yeah! that is my dream! to survey other planets and explore the universe. damit why was I born so god damn early.

• If you like I could pickle you with a note saying "Do not open until we have a new planet"?

• @GirlScout well, as long as Seymour can stay in my cryostasis chamber with me :P set the timer to 5000!

• I'll make a special little jar for Seymour to stay with you :) He can orbit you in side your jar... :)

• Yes. I wanna see and experience other worlds. What are the differences? Can I learn anything? And then come back here.

• Sure, why not?

• They say you get to come back... but I doubt I would trust them.

For real though, heck ya I would go! I love traveling and seeing new cultures, can't get much more new than a different world/species!

• Maybe. I guess I think I would.

• I would jump at the chance even if I couldn't come back