Do you like being scared?

Halloween is coming up soon so I thought I'd ask this. Do you like the thrill and adrenaline rush asscociated with being scared? Or do you just hate being scared? Do you hate haunted houses and stuff? :P

basically, if someone jumped out and scared you, would you punch that person afterwards?

• I love being scared! 😇
  • Eh... I don't really care. 😔
  • I hate being surprised and scared!😨

Most Helpful Guy

• It takes a lot to scare me.
    I was attacked with a knife, menaced with two guns, shot at with rockets or mortars, I don't know, I had a CVA and brain surgery.
    The only time I was really scared was when I blew a left front tire on an unlighted fly over and hand to change it in the dark, trucks speeding 3 ft from my ass in the dark. That was REALLY scary.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love being scared and I'm always in the search for a good scary movie because you can't scare me that easily. If someone jumped out of nowhere and scared me I'd just laugh it off.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm closest to C... except positively surprised of course :D
    "The scay movie" is not my thing haha :o

• I like how a woman/girl clings to me after she gets scared. I guess it depends. If it's for something fun like Halloween, then it's okay. If it's real life scary crap, then no.

• No im not into being scared. :-P

• I detest jump scares, but I love the kind of ambiguous fear when your not sure if something is there or not, that's pretty fun. Creepy is great.

But I prefer doing the scaring to be honest.

• Why do I enjoy scaring? Because if everyone involved knows there is no real danger, and you can still manipulate their senses to instill fear into them, not the stressful kind but that kind of haunted house sort of uneasiness, that's a blast.

• no, I am likely to punch someone that tries to scare me

• No. It just doesn't feel good at the time of the scare and after it. End up thinking about it later which can bother me with other things.

• Yes, I love the feeling of adrenaline pumping through my veins, its a primordial thrill.

• No, I don't.

• I like adventure and thrills from like new experiences like rollercoasters and bungy jumping type things, but I hate when I watch something creepy b/c it interests me and I sat freaking out when I'm up at night by myself, visioning the thing is behind me or jumping out at me, it sucks so bad as I'm sometimes so spooked I am scared to just walk like 2 steps to my bed as it could attack

• I don't mind being scared... it's the nightmares it gives ma afterwards that I don't like

• Meh. Sometimes. I don't really celebrate Halloween though.

What Girls Said 12

• I hate it.__. every shitty little thing scares me. I can't watch thrillers/horror movies without being scared throughout the whole thing. Pretty annoying -_- so yes I hate being such a scaredy-cat.

If someone jumped out.. well it would depend on how obvious it is.. the enviorment etc. If they do a good job then yes I scream and run for the hills.

• I like being surprised, but not really with being scared. I don't mind haunted house and stuffs if I have my friend with. However, if someone jumped out of nowhere to scare me, I'm not responsible for their injuries.

• i love being scared thats why i love Superantural
    images5.fanpop.com/.../...l-30545991-1680-1050.jpg

• I loooove Halloween! I love haunted houses, scary movies, and scary stuff. However, I voted I hate being surprised. When I'm not expecting it in everyday life my fight or flight senses kick in and I'm a fighter.

• I like the feeling of being scared. Not everyone enjoys being afraid, and I don’t think it’s a stretch to say that no one wants to experience a truly life-threatening situation.

Haha.

• I don't really care anymore, it's too easy to scare me so I got used to people doing it >:(

• I don't like it when things scare me D:

• I hate it. I don't like being surprised.

• Considering I'm a huge fan of horror movies, yes.

• I don't even remember the last time I was scared, so.

• I like being surprised but when its mixed with being scared, not a huge fan hahha

• Ohh, I love being scared! You can't imagine how that excites me!