What's your morning routine?

Mine is thinking that I'll get up at six but then wake up an hour later >-> and have like ten minutes to get ready

really? I tried making a.-. face

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Roll begrudgingly out of bed after pressing snooze several times, take a 5-10 minute shower depends how much time I have, boil water for my tea and oatmeal while I get dressed and brush my hair, put my oatmeal in a to go container and pour my tea in a travel mug and head out the door. I'm out of bed and out the door in under 20 minutes most days.

What Guys Said 13

• 4:46am = wake up and eat: half bread, banana, peanut butter + honey
    4:55am = sit on the toilet, play boom beach, words with friends and send dumb text to people.

5:19am: leave house
    5:30am: begin crossfit work out
    6:30am: drink protein / put fish on the pan to slow cook.
    6:45am: finish shower and flip the fish
    7:30am: eat / leave for work.

• early as fuckkkkkk dude

• Yep, trust me.. i always always a "wake up around 10am" kind of guy but i hate working out at night, i end up staying up until 1am or so.

Do i get used to waking up early? Nope but you just do it..

Guess what time i go to bed? 8pm!

holy smokes!

• That's not too bad :p I go to bed at around nine

• Well, I normally start out with a sigh and mumble "f&^k." Then, I hit the snooze a few times; then I'll take a shower, put on my uniform, head downstairs and drive to work for about 25 minutes. Then, head to a meeting, and then get some coffee.

• Wake up, jogging for 20 minutes, pushups, pullups, skip some rope, exercises for torso: especially for my back. Collect newspaper, put the kettle on, cook breakfast, solve the daily crossword and sudoku puzzles in the newspaper. Take shower, feed kitty, talk bollocks on the phone, step outside of house, turn on the ignition, pray there won't be a traffic jam.

• Getting up 6:40 AM, showering, having breakfast, brushing teeth & doing hairs (1 min since they're short), go to the room, put my outfit of the day on, leave for work.
    That's around 7:15...
    I only need about 2 minutes in the morning to be alert :D

• Bang my girl in bed, #rek her... hit up @BertMacklinFBI hit the streets on my Yamaha R6... go to my million dollar job as a firefighter>>>save lives. Return home grab a beer watch a football game, troll gag, get rid of stupid comments. *The Day of a Moderator*

• Mine is , wake up
    Login to G@G
    Look at your photo
    Fap
    Go to sleep.-.

• Get up (various times), grab my clothes, go to the bathroom, put clothes on, wash, brush teeth, make food, eat, and it's different after that depending on the day.

• Get up, get showered, get clothes on, get hair done, get breakfast and then leave.

• Wake up between 6-7 AM, shower, wrist exercises, hydrate, food :)

• Every morning I wake up and piss EXCELLENCE

• Wake up at 6, shower then eat then do a crap and babay

• I sleep during the day and am up at night, I've been trying to find a graveyard job but nothing is hiring for that, you'd think they would, right?

I just prefer being up at night, weird huh

• I don't really have a morning routine. Sometimes I go to sleep in the morning. Sometimes I get up in the morning. I typically try to wash my face if I get up. I always drink orange juice and I try to eat some protein whenever I get up be it in the morning or around noon.

What Girls Said 8

• You get up while asleep? What do you do out of bed and asleep for an hour?

My alarm goes off at 07:15. It goes back on snooze until 07:45, I then lie in bed until about 08:20 then run around the house for twenty minutes, brush my teeth, wash my face... before driving like a lunatic to make up for the fact I'm late.

• I got a bit lazy.

But I am fixing it.

Now, I wake up at 6am, quickly check my phone (just the screen), freshen up, maybe drink water, pray, annoy the bro, get changed, take little bro to school if mom is late, come back home or check phone, then go pick up my friend.

• I get up at whatever time I need to, straighten my hair, put on my make-up, brush my teeth, and get dressed. I may or may not get food.

• Mine is waking up on 5 AM then hitting the snooze button and sleeping for 15 mins more... Then having to hurry getting ready so I don't come to class running late. Then I end up arriving at school at around 6 AM and being the first student Inside the building... But classes start at 7 AM and I have an hour more, so I fall asleep on my desk. -_-

• Wake up at 6h30
    Cry for 10 minutes and say "Oh my god I just want to stop studying and become a Housewife".
    Force myself to wake up for real now.
    Get ready
    Skip Breakfast cause ain't nobody got time for this
    leave the house at 7h15 and Ruuuuuun to catch the bus.

• wake-up
    use bathroom
    stretches
    browse through GaG
    breakfast
    get ready for the day

• Get up at 5:00. Feed calves, shower, do makeup, get dresses, do my hair, brush teeth get my siblings ready and if I have time I will have something 2 eat.

• I wake up really early (it's still dark out). I roll out of bed the bathroom, do my business, wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I go back to my room and put on my gym clothes, get my water bottle, and go for a run or cycle for about an hour.

I come home and take a quick shower. I make some breakfast before looking through emails and messages. Then I go to my office and try to get some work done. That's my routine pretty much every single day. Only time it's not is if I have to go somewhere.