Do you ever jump in the shower and realize you need a poop after 5 mins of being in there?

This always happens to me. I'd jump in the shower, then I'd realize I need dump. I think to myself.. "should go after I shower, or should I go now?"

It usually results in me getting out, pooping, then wiping and getting back in.

Otherwise, what's the point in showering if you're gonna poop straight after.

#FirstWorldProblems

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Holy fuck, this question XD

Yeah, I've been there. doesn't happen very often, but it has happened to me.

• Lol no. But it happens to my 6 year old son... aren't you two just adorable? 😂

• It's happened before. Quite annoying actually. Being full of soapy suds and whatnot.

• I'm rarely in the shower that long.

What Guys Said 6

• 1|1
  • Sometimes, it happens, but I just turn off the water; dry myself and conduct housekeeping.

• It happens on occasion it's very annoying since the toliet in our upstairs bathroom were the shower is doesn't work so I have to dry off, get dressed then go all the way down stairs and hope someone isn't in the bathroom lol.

• I've gone, then taken a shower, while drying off had to go again. It's annoying. I go again and then jump in the shower and turn the shower head to pulsate to use it as a bidet. lol

• Ugh.. I HATE when this happens... it makes me want to start my whole day over lol

• No not really. I always try to go before I shave and then jump in the shower.