Do you ever jump in the shower and realize you need a poop after 5 mins of being in there?

This always happens to me. I'd jump in the shower, then I'd realize I need dump. I think to myself.. "should go after I shower, or should I go now?"

It usually results in me getting out, pooping, then wiping and getting back in.

Otherwise, what's the point in showering if you're gonna poop straight after.

#FirstWorldProblems

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Holy fuck, this question XD

Yeah, I've been there. doesn't happen very often, but it has happened to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol no. But it happens to my 6 year old son... aren't you two just adorable? 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • It's happened before. Quite annoying actually. Being full of soapy suds and whatnot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm rarely in the shower that long.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• 1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, it happens, but I just turn off the water; dry myself and conduct housekeeping.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens on occasion it's very annoying since the toliet in our upstairs bathroom were the shower is doesn't work so I have to dry off, get dressed then go all the way down stairs and hope someone isn't in the bathroom lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gone, then taken a shower, while drying off had to go again. It's annoying. I go again and then jump in the shower and turn the shower head to pulsate to use it as a bidet. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh.. I HATE when this happens... it makes me want to start my whole day over lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really. I always try to go before I shave and then jump in the shower.

0|0
    0|0