How's your weekend gonna be?

For the first time ever, I'm not that happy that this weekend is coming quickly than I want it to. 🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• Each year I'm giving courses to student pilots, tomorrow will be my first course day... navigation on the menu :D
    Being in my classroom with all these people who are as excited about flying as me is always a joy!

• Thanks for the most helpful! Hope you have a nice week end too :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Good, tomorrow night we're having Canadian Thanksgiving at a friend's house, there's going to be around 20 of us.
    Sunday going to watch the martian with some other friends.
    One of my friends also said she wanted to have brunch or lunch this weekend.

• I'm American, I just have a lot of Canadian friends.

• Should be good. Gonna spend a great amount of time out on the streets of NYC with a guy who has the same hobby as me. Haven't done it with another person in a long time. Should be good.

• Boring, like most of my weekends. I used to be so cool, what the fuck happened?😒😞😭

• Football, and I'm extra horny, I'm going to rail my friends with benefits so good this weekend, oh. and I have to go to a wedding instead of a bodybuilding competition I really want to go to instead lol.

• boring. I have nothing planned at all and it's a long weekend, free this Friday and next Monday, so I have lots of time to lurk on GAG and post my nonsense :)

• Well, I don't have anything planned, other than watching the Ohio state game and my browns game, it's getting to be fall here so, less likely to go out and do things

• Doing random things with people and ball.

• Probably just hang with friends as usual.

• boring and long

• It's going to be full of bbq's😍

• I'm gunna try to not get wasted tonight cuz I gotta drive like 4 people home damn

• Dude my weekend is going to be bananas. Got a 12-hour flight to Alaska.

• well good im happy the weekend is here

• Pretty fun I'm hoping

• meh probabaly lame since will be working

• I have no clue that's 4 days away from now.

• I can't wait for the weekend not gonna lie

What Girls Said 18

• I don't know about Saturday.. But shopping I assume? Need to get somethings for my grandparents 10 year remembrance anniversary. Sunday? I have to attend the temple (church) early in the morning and then head out with my sister, so I'm not quite sure what to think of the weekend this week

• Uh, I guess some people would consider Friday the weekend. So it already started. I have today off, which is nice, because I can be a lazy bum all day. But tomorrow I have to wake up at 730 a. m. and Sunday I have to wake up at 930 a. m. for work... so that's a bummer.

Retail though, your weekends are never really... weekends.

• I think I just have the usual necessary things to do at this point - grocery shopping, laundry, and cleaning. I'll be watching football on Sunday as well.

Why aren't you happy if you don't mind sharing?

• Weekend is so busy gahhh 😩
      And that means that my exam is nearer which I don't want it to 🙊

• Ohh, I understand. Good luck on your exam and all you need to do!

• Well in Canada we're celebrating Thanksgiving, so busy as all hell.

• Well, it's our Thanksgiving weekend up here in Canada so I'm sure there will be a turkey dinner at my moms at some point , and I also have a friend coming to stay with me this weekend so we will be getting our drink on and doing some serious partying. It's going to be a busy but fun weekend.

• Shenanigansssssss🎋🎊💃🍻🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹

I completely live vicariously through this chick😂😂😂

• Work work work with kids. It would be filled with tears and snot and kids' laughter and parents bitching and gossipping

• Lol :p

Saturday is gonna be busy.
    I will play either soccer or basketball in the morning with the bro. Then, gonna take this test.

And hangout with a friend.

• Pretty bland because I'm working all day Saturday, but I'm starting in my new gym on Sunday. :)

• oh, i'm sorry :/

as for me, i'm visiting my friend out of town for the weekend so should be fun :) hadn't had a fun weekend in quite some time

• I'll read, and read some more!! I'm illl, don't judge!!

• I have to travel for a private matter, so it will be interesting. I'm looking forward to the weekend after this! :D

• I have a church concert Saturday and a get together at my friends. That's it.

• Just like any other weekend I suppose.

• It's gonna be loud and crazy.

• Probably boring as fuck, don't have anything planned like always.

• Homework and more homework!

• I have no idea I don't like making plans, I just go wi the flow lol

• Nothing to do