Are these paid actors or is this guy a god?

All he does is pranks where he gets to make out with hot ass girls with little effort... is he a god or are they paid actors?

• Fake, paid actors.
    75% (12)80% (8)77% (20)Vote
  • Real, he's a god.
    6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Answers
    19% (3)20% (2)19% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Dam I've never felt this jealous. I'm here with no girlfriend while he's out there making out and groping attractive girls with ease (if its real). FML

0|1
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely paid. I've seen these pranks before, they're genuine and girls would NOT strip off, do a strip dance or snog the face off of this guy and they certainly wouldn't allow him to have his hands all over them.
    This video is just sleazy, hearing them kissing was just disgusting. Others have said it's fake.

1|0
    0|0
    • A man can dream, can't he? It's a great fantasy.

• Show All
    • @RandomUsername3464 Was that sarcasm?

• No, I'm a bit tired of girls being hypocrites with this subject, you did the opposite.

Most Helpful Guy

• Paid actors or this women are so loose that no amount of duct tape can hold them together.

You want to know how you get herpes? Kissing random strangers. So even if it was real this guy is a major idiot.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He's not afraid of getting mouth herpes? O. O

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe this is real. I would never just kiss a random guy.

0|1
    0|0
    • If it's real, my guess would be that he's cherry picking the clips he shows. That is, he would only be showing successes.

• It's not real, he paid them all.

• I'm disgusted by this.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I see his videos too... man this guy... gets them with so ease...
    Even I want to know what people think...
    Plus a random girl will be so into him... XDTHEY make out as though he is some superhero... XD

0|0
    0|1
  • fake as hell

0|0
    0|0