(Quiz) What does your name say about your future?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/say-your-name-say-your-name#.uyg9Pqmr9luyg9Pqmr9l

You got: 4 weddings and a urinal
Most people get lucky to find ONE true love and here you are with four. Time after time, you’ll meet a perfect person, marry them, and then get a divorce. The last of your four marriages will be with an engineer who’s designed a prototype for a game-changing urinal. The urinal design will be so massively popular that you’ll both be billionaires. You’ll have three children and you’ll name them Latrine, Commode, and Pot.
O______O

Most Helpful Guy

• . . . . . . .

You got: a Twitter romance and a kid called Hashtag

Whether you love or hate social media right now, there will come a point in your life when you are a veritable 100% Twitter addict. Shortly thereafter, you’ll notice one account in particular retweeting you on the daily. You’ll slide into those DMs, set up a date, and then meet the love of your life. Together, your Klout score is sky-high and your influencer status is unstoppable. You’ll have three children and you’ll name them Hashtag, RT, and Fav. #Aww.

No, no, no that's impossible

hahaha this was pretty much my reaction to this.

https://youtu.be/Pw2sex1mJNI

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: SO MUCH SEX, HOLY SHIT

First of all, hey ;) You’re stunning. Has anyone ever told you you’re stunning? Like, your face is next level. Your bod is on an even higher level than your face. And DON’T EVEN get me started on that personality. The long and short of your future is this: Your career will go to shit, you’ll be broke pretty much forever, your family will hate you at some point, buuuuuut you’ll always have your charm and attractiveness and will probably set a world record for Most Sex Had By Any Human Ever. What’re you doing later? Wanna hang? What’s up? Heyyyy ;)

BuzzFeed really knows me

http://i.imgur.com/Ne4iL6M.gif

What Guys Said 11

• You got: 4 weddings and a urinal

-------
    Well crap, sounds like I'm kind of in for a rough life until the game-changing urinal. I guess I'm really, uhh, creative with the kid names, huh?

• Here's mine...

You got: selfies, Selvam, and selflessness

You’ll be walking out of your apartment complex one morning, and obviously you’ll be preoccupied taking selfies for Snapchat. Simultaneously, a sweet Tamilian named Selvam will be doing the same. Since neither of you is responsible or careful or observant, you’ll ram face-first into one another. For 70 years to come, you’ll consider that your first kiss. You’ll take a #CouplesSelfie every morning and your Instagram account will go viral for being so cute.

Footnote :

I'm keepin my fingers crossed!

• You got: 8 kids and an a cappella group

You’ll meet the love of your life via work and instantly hit it off. After years of a tumultuous relationship, the two of you will tie the knot at a destination wedding and go on to have eight children. EIGHT! One of them will be a model and the other seven will form a world-famous a cappella group.

yay me

• You got: selfies, Selvam, and selflessness

I don't take selfies. I don't have snapchat. I don't have instagram. And the award for most useless and grossly inaccurate buzzfeed quiz goes to...

• u got: SO MUCH SEX, HOLY SHIT

Wtf 😂😂😂

• wtf indeed 😂😂😂

• @WhatTheHellAmy not that anything in that text about my looks would be true... but thank you my mexican piece of jailbait 😂

• Hahaha you're welcome (best nickname I've ever had XD it's hilarious)

• "You got: MONEY, FAME, CRIPPLING LONELINESS

You work hard and it shows. In the next couple of years, your career will blow up beyond your wildest expectations. You’ll be loaded – fancy cars, foreign vacays, and a mansion, woohoo! You’ll be famous – Ellen wants you on her show, Comedy Central wants to roast you, Kim Kardashian sends you WhatsApp forwards! But alas, in nurturing your wallet you forgot to nurture your heart. Enjoy your spoils. Alone :(".. I dont care

• You got: political drama and a supermodel spouse

Even if politics is the furthest thing from your mind right now, some run-ins with local officials will pique your interest in joining politics. Fast forward a few years: YOU’RE PRESIDENT! During your political ascent, you’ll get an endorsement from India’s topmost supermodel and you’ll fall deeply in love. You’ll have a gorgeous wedding, four kids, and a happily ever after. KILLIN’ IT, BRO.

lolwut?

• What Does Your Name Say About Your Future? You got: political drama and a supermodel spouse

• Lol, apparently my 4th wife is going to invent a urinal, something she would probably never have to use.
    You got: 4 weddings and a urinal

• What the actual duck!

You got: political drama and a supermodel spouse

• Ok I feel stupid. ...
    http://youtu.be/DTc--4jz0GQ

What Girls Said 18

• What Does Your Name Say About Your Future?

It's funny 'cause my boyfriend and I met because we crashed into each other :p

• You got: SO MUCH SEX, HOLY SHIT

• You got: MONEY, FAME, CRIPPLING LONELINESS

You work hard and it shows. In the next couple of years, your career will blow up beyond your wildest expectations. You’ll be loaded – fancy cars, foreign vacays, and a mansion, woohoo! You’ll be famous – Ellen wants you on her show, Comedy Central wants to roast you, Kim Kardashian sends you WhatsApp forwards! But alas, in nurturing your wallet you forgot to nurture your heart. Enjoy your spoils. Alone :(

Wow, I don't want to be lonely 😓 I want my boyfriend by my side if that were the case.

I hate politics lol I'm good with the supermodel part XD

• "You got: selfies, Selvam, and selflessness

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...8752b0d64735fdd80-16.gif

You’ll be walking out of your apartment complex one morning, and obviously you’ll be preoccupied taking selfies for Snapchat. Simultaneously, a sweet Tamilian named Selvam will be doing the same. Since neither of you is responsible or careful or observant, you’ll ram face-first into one another. For 70 years to come, you’ll consider that your first kiss. You’ll take a #CouplesSelfie every morning and your Instagram account will go viral for being so cute."

... I have no words. o_O

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...4f24ec80ddac558208-1.gif
    EIGHT! ಠ_ಠ

• You got: SO MUCH SEX, HOLY SHIT

• You got: a foreign bae in foreign lands

Work will take you abroad where, free from the watch of your conservative and protective family, you’ll have all sorts of steamy sex with all sorts of exotic strangers. Congratulations! One of them will stick around and make you breakfast the next morning and a month later, you’ll be married. Your parents will hate your new spouse but they’ll love the 12 children you have together.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d9d0ac7209c7fd88d0-8.gif

I dont like this :/

I already have someone I love.

• 4 kids?😱😱❤😩

Aye, democracy!! 😂

• Foreign Bae in Foreign Lands:

... no.

• You got: an arranged marriage and a lot of pranks

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but things aren’t gonna be fun for you. After several failed relationships, your parents will get impatient for grandkids and arrange your marriage to a business tycoon who owns three flats in Dubai and a boat called Honey Singh. Your honeymoon will be in Bangkok and your first child will be born nine months later in Mumbai. Your mother-in-law will plan elaborate pranks to pull on you every week and also steal all your money. Sorry.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...6828533c97f7c02d0-10.gif

... but I don't have snapchat or instagram O:

• It says : political drama and a super model spouse..