Are aliens real?

What do you think?

Are aliens real?

• YES THEY'RE REAL👽
  • what is life?
  • NO I DONT BELIEVE
    Vote C
  • E. T. PHONE HOMEโ˜Ž
    Vote D
  • *starts dancing along with Alien. gif*
    Vote E

715

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course! If you've heard of TED talks.. Which is basically educational videos, they said that if you go to the beach, take a scoop of sand that is 1 foot by 1 foot by 3 feet, the amount of objects in OUR universe equates to each grain of sand.

If you took every single grain of sand in our universe, it wouldn't equate to the amount of objects in the galaxy.

Everytime you look in the night sky, every star is a sun. Every sun has the potential to have planets revolving around it. It's mind boggling and completely insane. Now just think of all of the Suns we can't see.. All of the Suns in the Milky Way... We cannot be the only ones

Most Helpful Girl

• *dancing*

Ehh ehh ehh que no pare la fiesta!!
    Puro pinche partyyyyyyy!!! 😘🎉🎊

• Puro pinche pariiiii ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’›

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• I don't know, are you?
    xD

I do believe in Aliens, it's an almost infinite universe, we gotta be kinda stupid and naive to believe that we're the only living things.

• How dare you call me stupid๐Ÿ˜ค

You're fired!

๐Ÿ˜‚

• Yes, they probably are real.

• More real than god.

• Aliens exist, but what's unreal are those fucking dance moves.
    Most people look like aliens after about 3am on a Saturday night anyway.

• It's possible but god spent 1 day making the heavens and the earth and 5 days making the earth able and full of life. He'd have to have worked real fast to make life on other planets too. And angels might kinda be like aliens. Who knows

• AYYY DEEZYY LMAO
    *dances to ayy lmao gif*

• I just pick that one cause it was a movie lol but yea they are real sad to say but they are in otherwise they wouldn't have ufo sightings and pictures that's been actually snap of them and talk about on the web area 51 read up on it.

• I'm sure there exists extraterrestrial life... but most likely not the bs you see in movies lol

• I don't know. I used to doubt if humans were real before I met one.

• I like that third picture quite a bit.

• Given how big the universe is, we are probably not alone. Only time will tell

• Obviously not, they r all just puppies in space dressed up in green suits!

โ€ฆof course there r aliens

• they are probably real but I don't think they have been here before

What Girls Said 6

• Dem alien dance moves doe 8) Move to the side green boy, I'm coming!!

• Yes. They're watching us from their invisible telescopes, laughing at our stupidity. 👽

• Of course aliens exist somewhere. It's very close-minded and stupid to think that we're alone in this massive universe.

• yes, but I think they look a lot better than how the movies say.

• well of caurse we are real, who do you think is writing this answere to a silly question

• I don't believe that they exist. It's just fabricated crap based on fictional pop culture.