What are you doing now?

I don't even know why I'm still awake at this ungodly hour of the day.. -_- Anyways, am watching videos of peeps singing on youtube, what about you? ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple months ago my laptop broke down so I lost all my 2000+ songs, therefore I'm now with my iPod getting all the titles of the songs so I can download them again.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I wanna call my crush and ask her if she wants to hang out since I'm in town.
    But I never feel like actually dialing her number and talking. I just get too nervous. In fact, I only feel like doing it when I'm driving. But I just drove a lot today already...

Maybe I'll just text her and she'll probably ignore.

• >o > Call her damn it.

• @Rahdle I'm not sure if I wanna ask her on a date. We've already hung out together several times, and since I'm in college and she's going to college across the country next year, I just wanted to let her know I have been into her, and see what she says.

• Then drive out and tell her that

• Absolutely nothing... and I'll still be doing nothing some hours from now. This means I'll be able to do whatever I want to. It's good to finish all you had to do early.

• I'm driving a tractor and hauling🐄💩

• I just finished a paper for philosophy class so now I'm just unwinding and letting my brain breathe again :p

• As a Muslim preparing some clocks ( bombs ) 😂😂😂😂 JK I am listening to my favourite band styx and chilling in bed 😎

• lying on my bed browsing the internet with TV running in my background... so not really anything noteworthy.

• Thinking of what to do for dinner

• Watching a movie and eating cheese with crackers and water.

• In bed, on GAG, awaiting the Cardinals playoffs game against the Cubs

Go cards!

• sitting in bed typing on GAG and stuff

• Playing into the dead

• Listening to ma tunes

• Laying in bed alone

• Answering the great questions of the great people of this great site🙌

• Studying Matrices and Vectors and Calculus II.

• Answering your question.

What Girls Said 14

• Chilling in bed and eating Oreo cookies, about to watch Switched at Birth. :)

• While we make LUV from sunrise til nightfalls 💏

• Diana meh cutie why Don ya come eat das oreo wid meh 😂😂😂😛

• Go watch me!

I'm watching Archer on Netflix and enjoying wine. I too should be sleeping, I have to be up in 5 and a half hours for work... the joy of 6:30am starts!

• I napped for a little bit because I had a headache. It's still kind of there, but oh well. It is pouring outside, and I'm listening to it while typing this answer! Kind of calming.

• Debating doing at home workouts. I know I should do them, but I really don't want to. I'd rather just eat chips and watch anime or some Korean and Japanese dramas.

• i have a moisture mask on my face

• Chilling with some peeps

• I am playing warframe with mist and making me something to eat.

• Lol, I was watching some fitness videos.

Now, I am on bed.😛😊

• Just killing time on GAG.

• Waiting for work to finish

• i just got back from shopping with my friend and am now at her place browsing through GaG

• I'm gonna go take a shower 😂

• Watching SpongeBob and texting my friends :)

• What does it matter>