What are you doing now?

I don't even know why I'm still awake at this ungodly hour of the day.. -_- Anyways, am watching videos of peeps singing on youtube, what about you? ^^

0|0
15|17

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple months ago my laptop broke down so I lost all my 2000+ songs, therefore I'm now with my iPod getting all the titles of the songs so I can download them again.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I wanna call my crush and ask her if she wants to hang out since I'm in town.
    But I never feel like actually dialing her number and talking. I just get too nervous. In fact, I only feel like doing it when I'm driving. But I just drove a lot today already...

Maybe I'll just text her and she'll probably ignore.

1|0
    0|0
    • >o > Call her damn it.

• Show All
    • @Rahdle I'm not sure if I wanna ask her on a date. We've already hung out together several times, and since I'm in college and she's going to college across the country next year, I just wanted to let her know I have been into her, and see what she says.

• Then drive out and tell her that

• Absolutely nothing... and I'll still be doing nothing some hours from now. This means I'll be able to do whatever I want to. It's good to finish all you had to do early.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm driving a tractor and hauling🐄💩

1|0
    0|0
  • I just finished a paper for philosophy class so now I'm just unwinding and letting my brain breathe again :p

1|0
    0|0
  • As a Muslim preparing some clocks ( bombs ) 😂😂😂😂 JK I am listening to my favourite band styx and chilling in bed 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • lying on my bed browsing the internet with TV running in my background... so not really anything noteworthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thinking of what to do for dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • Watching a movie and eating cheese with crackers and water.

1|0
    0|0
  • In bed, on GAG, awaiting the Cardinals playoffs game against the Cubs

Go cards!

1|0
    0|0
  • sitting in bed typing on GAG and stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing into the dead

1|0
    0|0
  • Listening to ma tunes

1|0
    0|0
  • Laying in bed alone

1|0
    0|0
  • Answering the great questions of the great people of this great site🙌

0|0
    0|0
  • Studying Matrices and Vectors and Calculus II.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering your question.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Chilling in bed and eating Oreo cookies, about to watch Switched at Birth. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • While we make LUV from sunrise til nightfalls 💏

• Show All
    • Diana meh cutie why Don ya come eat das oreo wid meh 😂😂😂😛

• Go watch me!

I'm watching Archer on Netflix and enjoying wine. I too should be sleeping, I have to be up in 5 and a half hours for work... the joy of 6:30am starts!

1|0
    0|0
  • I napped for a little bit because I had a headache. It's still kind of there, but oh well. It is pouring outside, and I'm listening to it while typing this answer! Kind of calming.

1|0
    0|0
  • Debating doing at home workouts. I know I should do them, but I really don't want to. I'd rather just eat chips and watch anime or some Korean and Japanese dramas.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a moisture mask on my face

2|1
    0|0
  • Chilling with some peeps

1|1
    0|0
  • I am playing warframe with mist and making me something to eat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I was watching some fitness videos.

Now, I am on bed.😛😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Just killing time on GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • Waiting for work to finish

1|0
    0|0
  • i just got back from shopping with my friend and am now at her place browsing through GaG

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna go take a shower 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Watching SpongeBob and texting my friends :)

1|0
    0|0
  • What does it matter>

0|0
    0|0