Whats with the expression " where have all the good men gone" ?

Heard a few women mention that quite recentley and as just a little curious about that expression.

Any imput?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe there is a song with that title, but that's an expression I've heard before. People pick he wrong, incompatible people and think there aren't any "good ones", but there are.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It usually is said by women that are choosing the wrong men. It can be that sometimes the men put on a good act at the start but it can also be that the women that say this are not a good judge of men's characters or they are looking for men in all the wrong places.

1|2
    0|0
    • Just like the cowboy with poop in his moustache

"Lookin' for love in all the wrong places~"

• @M_A_X Yes what I said can also be applied to men when they are looking for a woman to.

What Girls Said 2

• You should've said they went off with their good women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Where are men like Rhett Butler?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Women don't know what they want. They say they want good men but only when they are done having fun. Men have to be douchebags because that's what women want initially. If women truly wanted "good" men, these so called nice guys who complain about women wouldn't really exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are saying that they are unable to find nice men. However it is more than that, it is nice guys that are also able to make them sexually aroused. These men no longer exist because 1. they are not attracted to nice guys. 2. the men that they are attracted to, they are because the men do not pander to their wishes, or put up with there shit. A catch 22

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a crock of sh*t. lol

0|0
    0|0