Which bug would you like to have in hand right NOW?

Don’t say none…. u have to choose a bug…and it should be alive as well…

Which bug would you like to have in hand right NOW?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Why a scorpion of course! Although not an insect, but belonging to a class animal called 'arachnid' which are small insect-like land animals, and are distant cousins to spiders

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A bee that will give me some honey and we can be friends for a long time and I can send that bee after my haters and the bee can sting them for me

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Butterfly then. 😛
    Or a ladybug. 🐞
    I don't mind butterflies and ladybugs chilling on me, unlike all those other gross bugs. 😱

1|2
    0|0
    • You know, every time you see a butterfly, make a wish. Cuz that butterfly will fly that wish up to heaven and God just might make it come true

• Show All
    • Ok, one more fact on the oh so disgusting fly that you might not have already known... they sometimes lay their eggs in poop and like eating shit too, nuff said

• @loved2blovedbyu i can always wash ma hands afterwards... so...

• Cute little lady bird 🐞

0|1
    0|0
  • A mosquito a flattened mosquito.

0|1
    0|0
  • bess beetle. so cute!

0|1
    0|0
  • Ladybug. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Lady bug or Rolly Pollies

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Either the spider that bit Spider-Man or a lady bug so I could be with a lady

3|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I'm conflicted... I'm not sure if that's really "awww that's cute" OR "Whoa!.. That's desperate." Hehe, jk

• @loved2blovedbyu haha it's kinda both. I am more than willing to find me a cutie but not quite so desperate to need a bug for companionship. But come on, who doesn't love lady bugs 😉

• Kha zix. -filler-

0|1
    0|0
  • Bugs
    I. Hate. Bugs.
    Not bugs bunny! I love bugs bunny!
    It's not a phobia, I can kill them, it's just that they're SO horrible!

0|0
    0|0