Do most of you guys here mind people commenting on your old topics?

I noticed how many people on the internet always criticizes others for commenting on an old topic.

'Old' topic as in maybe more than 3 months old.

• Yes, I do mind.
  • No. I don't mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... I kind of get annoyed because this means they were probably stalking me. And that question is old. It's dead. The issue has been solved.

I asked a question once about a cruise line. This was in 2013. I said it was urgent and needed it answered ASAP. It is 2015 now. Someone just answered it two days ago. The issue was done. Like I solved it back in 2013.

Most Helpful Guy

• haha yeah, the Forum Nazis.

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, normally, I don't mind. Random questions pop up from time to time. The only time I may be annoyed is if I really needed advice and someone gets back to me after the necessary time frame.

• It is fine to comment on any topic that you want to comment on, but advice on an old topic might be less helpful since the person probably already made a decision and moved on.

• No. I don't mind.

• No, I don't mind. I posted a question back in June and someone commented like in September. It's ok, even though the issue was resolved it was still good advice.

What Guys Said 1

• Its there, its open to be viewed and commented, and I'm all for "necro-threads."