Do most of you guys here mind people commenting on your old topics?

I noticed how many people on the internet always criticizes others for commenting on an old topic.

'Old' topic as in maybe more than 3 months old.

• Yes, I do mind.
    12% (2)14% (1)13% (3)Vote
  • No. I don't mind.
    88% (14)86% (6)87% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... I kind of get annoyed because this means they were probably stalking me. And that question is old. It's dead. The issue has been solved.

I asked a question once about a cruise line. This was in 2013. I said it was urgent and needed it answered ASAP. It is 2015 now. Someone just answered it two days ago. The issue was done. Like I solved it back in 2013.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• haha yeah, the Forum Nazis.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, normally, I don't mind. Random questions pop up from time to time. The only time I may be annoyed is if I really needed advice and someone gets back to me after the necessary time frame.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is fine to comment on any topic that you want to comment on, but advice on an old topic might be less helpful since the person probably already made a decision and moved on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't mind. I posted a question back in June and someone commented like in September. It's ok, even though the issue was resolved it was still good advice.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Its there, its open to be viewed and commented, and I'm all for "necro-threads."

0|0
    0|0