Last mistake you made?

I accidentally swiped left on bacon 😭 I hit a rhythm in my swiping and was going too fast to comprehend until after the swipe. Sad day. Until we meet again, tinder bacon.

Most Helpful Guy

• Drove away a girl I fell HARD for...

Most Helpful Girl

• Got up at 4 am to drive an hour away to take sunrise pics of a lighthouse. Got there and realized i did not have a memory card in the camera... what a freakin waste of time!!

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 13

• The last mistake I made was a typo on GAG, nothing major lol.

• i was scared to go in this dark empty room in my house so i dug in my moms purse looking for a lighter and cu myself on something I don't know what

so i told my self to stop being a little girl and march in there.. i did.. well i ran in and out
    i think this is a mistske? I don't know..

• I literally just burned my chicken patties cause I was on here >:( now i'm gonna have to drown it in ketchup and mayo

• I made the mistake of charging in when sparring got hurt because of it.

• I ate some bad rice QwQ it tasted so horrible and slimy

• same as gotc147. she was having trouble, i knew the stakes, said horrible things outt fear... stakes have never been so high for me.

• The last mistake I made is when I try to be the gentlemen I am and let the women get my coat and get inside safe while it was raining and never made a move with a kiss on the cheek and to seal the deal I regret not making the move.

• I crushed my thumb with a hammer while making frames for screen printing.

• Factory-resetting my phone with my butt.

• Last mistake was I forgot to get pizza.

• I misspelled an answer on a spelling test in 3rd grade. It's been eating me up inside.

• I didn't give myself enough time to study. I did not do as well as what I thought I would. Sucks.

• Some lives persist in error.

What Girls Said 1

• Ate too much chocolate now I feel like a little fat kid